BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Legendary BFuk Member
12,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A beaten up, white 99 Registered Ford Transit 80 2.5 Diesel:lol

Hey it was cheap:hihi

It has 3 seats across the front so will cater for the essential Journeys whilst Mrs RYM continues to search out another Vauxhall Zafira.

I know I said I would never have another one but....:lol

Mrs RYM is also happy that the dog likes the van and will do all the dirty work as well as lug my kit around during the day:cool

The van does have a couple of nasty knocks but there are far worse out there and the way I look at it? It's a bloody VAN that's been used and abused since the day it rolled out of the factory.

Took it for a good ole drive earlier and it seems to run pretty well so fingers crossed it will serve me well:cool

:thumbsup

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
would say well done lol but im still in shock lol.
gutted i was hoping it was like some mad bmw again :(
+ its the rwd transit so some slow speed drifting hehe

glad all is happy :D

·
Registered
737 Posts
wow what a shocker, will you get another bm at some point, will you still stay on here:jaw-dropping:jaw-dropping:eek

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
A beaten up, white 99 Registered Ford Transit 80 2.5 Diesel:lol

Hey it was cheap:hihi

It has 3 seats across the front so will cater for the essential Journeys whilst Mrs RYM continues to search out another Vauxhall Zafira.

I know I said I would never have another one but....:lol

Mrs RYM is also happy that the dog likes the van and will do all the dirty work as well as lug my kit around during the day:cool

The van does have a couple of nasty knocks but there are far worse out there and the way I look at it? It's a bloody VAN that's been used and abused since the day it rolled out of the factory.

Took it for a good ole drive earlier and it seems to run pretty well so fingers crossed it will serve me well:cool

:thumbsup
Aye BUT IS IT a 2.5 diesel...:rofl

·
Legendary BFuk Member
12,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
nice one mate. SWB?
It most certainly is. I spotted it on ebay local to me and it turned out that I know of the lad so I managed to strike a deal. I collected this afternoon after sorting the tax and insurance out:cool

This thread is useless without pictures......;)

Glad you got transport though..:thumbsup
Have you never seen a Ford Transit van before? I thought once you'd seen one you'd seen them all :hihi

I will get some pictures though just so you can all laugh at how beaten up it is:rofl

Pics of this BMW Van lol

Sam
Sorry Sam, BMW didn't make a van:shifty:

I wish they did though:cool

;)

Needs an M3 engine conversion :hihi
BOLLOCKS!!!!!!!!!!

My days of engine conversions have been and gone now:thumbsup

Besides, a YOUNG MAN from the forum is now the proud owner of the M3 engine and a few other items. That is all I am saying regarding this subject;)

Cosworth conversion?:lol:lol:lol

·
Legendary BFuk Member
12,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
would say well done lol but im still in shock lol.
gutted i was hoping it was like some mad bmw again :(
+ its the rwd transit so some slow speed drifting hehe

glad all is happy :D
It's all good:hihi It's my first baby step to becoming a self made millionaire:rofl

he will prob rs turbo it ;) lol
Funny you should say that, my mate is Ford trained and Ford nuts, had some truly stoopidly fast Fords:hihi

Just happens to have a spare RS Turbo lump in his workshop now... and it's not standard :lol

Welcome to the "Pikeys R Us" club cuzzz. :hihi

They make a good old workhorse, i can't say my time is enjoyable behind the wheel, but needs must :thumbsup
I decided on the Transit because they have the three seats, they take abuse and I was thinking if I got something smaller then I could see myself always thinking I should have got a bigger van;)

wow what a shocker, will you get another bm at some point, will you still stay on here:jaw-dropping:jaw-dropping:eek
Haven't got rid of me yet have you?

A replacement BMW is a LONG way off but I have set my heights high so when the next one comes along it'll have a few ponies;)

Aye BUT IS IT a 2.5 diesel...:rofl
This one is I'm afraid:hihi But who knows what the future holds?:silly

good old work horse mate will get you buy no problem:thumbsup:thumbsup remember it makes money:thumbsup:thumbsup
Unlike many who first start out I have looked at it and thought I don't have money to throw away so I have bought the biggest and the best that my few quid could buy:cool

It's definitely true what you say Raffa, they are a good work horse and the key in my mind at this moment is to spend as little as possible and earn as much as possible. This move alone should save me a fortune in juice Thank Funk:)

it would have been better if it was a mk1 tranny with the essex v6 in:thumbsup dark colour white grill:thumbsup
:cool

Good for a work horse :thumbsup Sounds like it'll serve its purpose :cool
I hope so:thumbsup

Going for the larger van means that I can use it for a number of other things to like...... ??? ...... ??? I guess I'll find out when that time comes:hihi

Passion Wagon perhaps:rofl

cosworth yes mate, but of the V6 variety. quite a common transit conversion! DO IT :lol2
No chance:thumbsup

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Pictures Pictures Pictures Pictures Pictures Pictures Pictures :hissyfit

:D

glad you got sorted Steve :thumbsup
forget cossy engines.... did someone say...

..... engine :rofl

1 - 20 of 55 Posts