BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

61 - 80 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
Its been a while since I've updated this thread. Has anyone bought the last two Performance BMW Mag yet?
During which we've been doing a few interesting jobs which I'll post up some more pics at a later date.
I have noticed that since starting this thread in March, there had been 2300 views but only 60 posts?
Is there anything which people would like to see from us from this forum?
Remember apart from being a body shop which can offer customisation, we're also fabricators of body kits and carbon fibre.
We've got plans on making some carbon bits for Ben's BMW in the forth coming article.
Aside from that we're proud to announce our new logo for our company. Every car which gets a make over from us gets a badge :)

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
some more recent work we've been doing. I'm not going to post lots of progress pics as I'm sure you all get the idea of what we do and how we do it now.
Those of you who remembered our company car Audi A5? Well it turned Titanium Matte Silver. A new colour from Hexis which gives an epic result.

one walk in customer loved it so much he immediately asked his R8 done in the same material

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
oh yeah. Also forgot to mention. We're now on facebook. My self and the rest of our staff will be posting freely of our in house captions and pics of what we get up to and some exclusive sneak peak pics of what we're working on. So if you like to know before others, you'd need to like us on face book.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
Here's one job we gotta show you. Its a pretty extensive make over going from one extreme to another. This car had already been featured in many jap car mags however over the years it's been copied by many others and started to look a bit common.
After a 1 hour consultation with us we've decided to do the fallowing.

- De wrap car
- Strip body kit
- Repair new bumper
- Spray new bumper
- Retrofit new Fogs inc wirings
- Install new mesh
- Powder coat Alloys
- Film tint Front lights
- Film tint Rear lights
- Re Wrap entire car including door shuts
- Re Wrap entire body kit
- Re Assemble car

Deconstruction:

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
After an a consultation with us we decided on the one of the newest range of vinyl which was a colour changing carbon weave vinyl including blacked out mesh and lights with alloys to match.
You've gotta have a lot of balls to do this to your car.

After the intensive clean, the long and intensive wrap begins.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #71
Front bumper repaired with new tabs for mesh

Custom made brackets for new fogs

Then the missionary wrap of the bumper

Door shuts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
Now the lights. Many people asked us about the film.
Its not normal window tint film. Its almost x3 thicker and heat resistant designed for lights.

Alloys to match

Then when the wheels where done and everything was wrapped we pieced it together and it looked a bit like this:

Check out the door shuts

And more:

·
Registered
60 Posts
hello lads, looking for a price on a carbon wrap of my bmw e92's interior trims. Possibly a full tint too.

Cheers

61 - 80 of 99 Posts