BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rjb328i Taking A Back Seat Until The Nationals

Tags
rjb328i
942 views 25 replies 9 participants last post by  Martyn D. 
#1 ·
Well Chaps
Due to resent events i will be nolonger be carrying out any further monthly meets until after i have completed doing the Nationals this year, but will be on hand to advise or help any members wishing to give them ago, i will however been keeping an eye just to ensure it is all keep in check and will be attended most if all local meets,

Thank You:thumbsup

#4 ·
dont you worry Neal, i'll be on all the time :thumbsup firstly i feel it be good for some other members to have a go instead of me doing it all the time and it also gives me a chance to regroup at work and get it sorted so i can spend my summer with you guys:thumbsup

#5 ·
Do you mean us lazy bugge*s have to do some arranging...thats criminal! :hihi

Well....we have somthing to live up to trying to following in the legendry "Mr Meet" mini meets.

Take it easy mate and don't go overdoing the work load, easy to say i know but burn out creeps up on you :thumbsup

#7 ·
guys
over the last week i have been thinking about thinks and i because i love being part off this forum so much i have come up with a plan:thumbsup, am going to sub all my evening and night work out so it takes all the pressure off me so i can enjoy my weekend and evening, so Mr meet will be back in full mode sometime very soon:thumbsup:thumbsup

#15 ·
Personally Raffa I think you've been over doing it mate;)

Whilst you do a fantastic job I think you should focus your energy on the National events and put your effort into getting the forum name out there which IIRC was your number one Goal:cool

I agree that members should be more proactive in arranging the local meets and let you have a well deserved break:hihi

:applause

#23 ·
Nice one Ralph.....there is only one "Mr Meet"..... give us a shout if you need any help (we'll have to catch up to sort arrangements the weekend cruise meet)

Just one last footnote to the disillusioned on here... Rooney will be guiding his team to the premiership title again this year :)

#26 ·
:rofl
Agreed.... thats why i'm Hereford fan who had a stunning away win at Cheltenham last night after losing 5-0 on Saturday..... but...the 2 main places i've lived are Hereford then Manchester...hence being a closet fan....i'll come out one day :lol

Anyway...i thought you lived in Milton Keynes... :hihi

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.