Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Bfuk Legend
5,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Chaps
Due to resent events i will be nolonger be carrying out any further monthly meets until after i have completed doing the Nationals this year, but will be on hand to advise or help any members wishing to give them ago, i will however been keeping an eye just to ensure it is all keep in check and will be attended most if all local meets,

Thank You:thumbsup

·
Bfuk Legend
5,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sad to hear that mate, but I can understand why. Like you say, just keep tabs online whenever you can. May even do one myself soon :D
dont you worry Neal, i'll be on all the time :thumbsup firstly i feel it be good for some other members to have a go instead of me doing it all the time and it also gives me a chance to regroup at work and get it sorted so i can spend my summer with you guys:thumbsup

·
BFuk Moderator
2,680 Posts
Do you mean us lazy bugge*s have to do some arranging...thats criminal! :hihi

Well....we have somthing to live up to trying to following in the legendry "Mr Meet" mini meets.

Take it easy mate and don't go overdoing the work load, easy to say i know but burn out creeps up on you :thumbsup

·
Bfuk Legend
5,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
guys
over the last week i have been thinking about thinks and i because i love being part off this forum so much i have come up with a plan:thumbsup, am going to sub all my evening and night work out so it takes all the pressure off me so i can enjoy my weekend and evening, so Mr meet will be back in full mode sometime very soon:thumbsup:thumbsup

·
Platinum BFuk Member
1,361 Posts
guys
over the last week i have been thinking about thinks and i because i love being part off this forum so much i have come up with a plan:thumbsup, am going to sub all my evening and night work out so it takes all the pressure off me so i can enjoy my weekend and evening, so Mr meet will be back in full mode sometime very soon:thumbsup:thumbsup
Great news Ralph. good to have Mr Meet back:thumbsup

·
BFuk Legend
11,712 Posts
guys
You are a top man Ralph.....:thumbsup

·
Legendary BFuk Member
12,959 Posts
Personally Raffa I think you've been over doing it mate;)

Whilst you do a fantastic job I think you should focus your energy on the National events and put your effort into getting the forum name out there which IIRC was your number one Goal:cool

I agree that members should be more proactive in arranging the local meets and let you have a well deserved break:hihi

:applause

·
Registered
1,042 Posts

Whilst you do a fantastic job I think you should focus your energy on the National events and put your effort into getting the forum name out there which IIRC was your number one Goal:cool

I agree that members should be more proactive in arranging the local meets and let you have a well deserved break:hihi

totally agree there!!! :D
I am trying my best with local meets here in the South. Practice makes perfect though :hihi

·
Bfuk Legend
5,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'll third (?) that. Ralph, lemme know if you need a hand with 'stuff', I didn't bother joining the scrum to become a moderator (I'm not moderate enough!) but wouldn't mind helping out in some capacity. So, provided it's not treading on your toes (or involving camping!...) feel free to ask.
i'll take you up on that Neal as you would be a great help thanks very much:thumbsup

and to everyone one else cheers guys :thumbsup

·
Bfuk Legend
5,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

Rym
cheers, but my train of thought is that we need to get the forum members attending local meets which will then spur them on to the nationals, without this i feel only a small number will attend and given the numbers on the lists at present i do feel this is working, am i more than happy for all members to organise there meet even if its on my door step as show, its not my place to say no just encourage the meets and help up when ever i can, i will however be taking all nationals to another level this year, but again i feel this does depend on attendants, don't you worry i will not let the forum down remember MR MEET is here for the long haul mate and my if i can give this forum massive presents in the BMW car shows i will, you can be sure of that:thumbsup.

cheers

raffa

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.