BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI all

Wasn't sure where to put this so thought I'd go with here unless a mod thinks it should be elsewhere.

I had an RRS before the X5 and am still active over there too and one of the guys put his wheels into the above to get refurbished. I appreciate that they have done a good job for some members already but this appears to be how they deal with any problems that crop up.......

http://www.rrsport.co.uk/forum/topic18251.html

Cheers

4WD

Reactions: Boostist

·
Registered
6,636 Posts
Thanks for the link. :thumbsup

The views expressed on this link are independent of those held by Bimmerforums.co.uk. The forum accepts no responsibility for the views expressed within the link.

·
Registered
884 Posts
That place looks as though it has real issues at management levels. Best to be avoided methinks.

Amos

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Poor beggar still works over here though even if he does live in Spain!! :rofl There's been an update to it that Birmingham Trading Standards wont entertain any complaint he makes as he doesn't live iin the UK. Only WORKS here and pays his TAXES here that keep their wonderful salaries and gold plated pension rights going.............:mad Dontcha just love civil servants..............

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
HAve to admit after seeing the original thread from Detailing World I was impressed enough to try and get in past to see them en route to Somerset a couple of months back but I ran into a hold up and didnt have time. Kind of glad I didn't now given the distance I'd have to deal with if there were any problems. By the look of it I've found a company up here that are reputed to do good work and if there are any problems at least it's only a 10 mile drive to sort it!!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
HAve just heard of a local guy that sent his alloys off to them to be shadow chromed and came back a lot darker than was ordered. Good finish just wrong shade!!! :jaw-dropping

1 - 8 of 8 Posts