BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

Requesting E28 5 Series for Magazine Photoshoot

338 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Nigel Clark 
#1 ·
Calling E28 5 series owners...

I posted this a week ago in the general section but have had no replies - perhaps I should have posted here.

I'm a writer and photographer for classic car magazines (as well as being an enthusiastic BMW owner). A major monthly magazine has asked me to shoot a feature on an E28 5 series, so I'm hoping to set up a photoshoot later in March. The shoot will be at a location in the Midlands, chosen to be as convenient as possible for the car's owner. The exact date is also flexible to suit the owner.

The car I need to photograph should be smart, though not necessarily completely pristine, and without major modifications (minor alterations like a modern stereo are fine). It should be a 6 cylinder petrol model but apart from that, anything goes. Colour, engine size, automatic or manual transmission, leather or cloth interior would be fine. I can promise an interesting few hours on the shoot, and you're welcome to a set of professional quality digital images after the shoot.

If you have an E28 and would be interested to see your car in a magazine, or if you would simply like to find out a bit more before deciding, please PM me. Also if you happen to know someone with a suitable car who doesn't visit BimmerForums often, please get in contact.

Thank you in advance for any help you can give.

Nigel

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.