BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Christ! Perhaps he/she shouild have spent the extra and had someone that knows what they're doing to fit it...

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
carbon wrap .. done very badly ..
thanks for clearing that up ;)

i dont know what i hate the most: the bubbles...or the fact he didnt do it in one piece...and the grille surround OVERLAPS the bonnet pieces.

id take a pic of the tat hanging from his rear view mirror if my camera could penetrate the windscreen tint. Whats darker than limo black? its that!

·
Registered
121 Posts
haha im in a blunt mood today ... :)

it looks like Stevie Wonder has done it .... badly ... like he got bored half way through or something ..

·
Registered
500 Posts
Why would you leave your car in that state? and its on a Astra too. I bet its a 1.6 too....

·
Registered
121 Posts
said it in one .. its an astra .. dont they come out the factory like that ..

Think airfix .. build it yourself .. with glue and paint ..

·
Registered
500 Posts
Put a note on his window with a list of local car wrappers and a BIG NO undelined....

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Wow.
I bet he stood back feeling proud of himself after doing that lol

Is the rest of the car completely standard btw?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
oh yeah man his bonnet, mudflaps and tints blew his budget. The rest is standard.

Ive spotted an even more tasteless car in the carpark now...how could it be you cry?!

just wait...

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ladies and gentlemen...I give you this

Complete with non functional shark fin aerial and diffuser, and flashes of lime green. And he has an obligation to show a sticker of the 'ring

Im not normally this harsh on other people but these are shocking

·
Registered
121 Posts
o o o .. thats a mazda 323 executive .. not quiet sure what is executive about it but .. i win haha

there is one of those in Loughborough with blue dragon down the side mostly exactly the same .. the guy who drives is thinks hes the shit .. but alas he is just shit ...

anyway .. where do you work .. do folk have fully fuctioning eyes ?? do they have taste?? can they do that wobbely head movement like from the old peugeot 206 advert ???

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Ladies and gentlemen...I give you this

Complete with non functional shark fin aerial and diffuser, and flashes of lime green. And he has an obligation to show a sticker of the 'ring

Im not normally this harsh on other people but these are shocking
That. Is . Awesome. :jaw-dropping :yes

1 - 13 of 13 Posts