BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hope this is in the correct forum, I bought some new headlights for my E34 off them via EBay (should arrive Monday Fedex tracked) they sent me their website address www.RacerBits.com very impressed with prices so I thought I'd see what you all think. Their based in America but prices and delivery charge are quite good, and they are quick to respond to any quiries given the time difference.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
hi yes dad got his from america and got stung on import duty think it was about £40 extra before parcel was released hope you do not get the same:thumbsup

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Guess I'll find out on Monday, was the fee requested on delivery or were you contacted prior to delivery?

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
we had it twice once was before they delivered and the other was after delivery about a week went by then the bill turned up.it was tnt so if its not tnt you hopefully will be ok.they are the worst went importing from the states

·
Registered
6,636 Posts
If you get the post delivery bill then argue the toss. I had one after getting some sports gear delivered from the states and had it cancelled as a good will gesture. I told them to come and collect the parcel as I am not paying it and that seemed to work :thumbsup

1 - 6 of 6 Posts