BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
4,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well tonight after a 12 hour shift i was driving home and coming over a brow of a hill hit a slippy oil? patch and lost it big time and then sideways slide hit a curb with both wheels on drivers side and flew over a curb across some grass.

really shook up and one bbs wheel damaged at least and maybe suspension damage i dont know till i see it tomorrow

gutted doesnt even cover it

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
ah mate what a piss off... least it didnt flip and ya all good?

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
That's a nightmare that mate, hope there's not too much damage, at least your ok that's the main thing it could of been worse

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Well just take comfort in no one hurt, no claims intact. Sometimes you have to count arms and legs and put it down to experience.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Not good man!
i done the same a few weeks ago,
lost it one way and managed to catch it then it went the other way and smashed backwards up a high curb.
i know what you mean about it making you feel sick. i didnt know what i was doing for a few days :p
i managed to smash one of my wheels, chip the other, snapped my trailing arm bent all of the osr suspension arms and shock. i even snapped a mount off the diff backplate!!! mangled my brake pipes too so i had to do that.
because the trailing arm snapped the osr wheel was just hanging free and turned out and pushed out all of my arch :(
i havent been brave enough to put pictures up like you though mate.

nothing time and money cannot fix though mate.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Damn that's so unlucky. Sorry this happened to you.

Hope it's not too bad.

Johann

Reactions: Spirit

·
Registered
936 Posts
At least your ok mate and am sure you will fix it up to be just as good as it was before feel for you mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
216 Posts
Just to echo what others have said really, at least you are unhurt that's the main thing.
Hope the damage is not too bad and you are able to get it sorted without too much hassle / expense.
Sure the motor will be back and better than ever in next to no time.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts