BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello hello - could you let me know the price for a right hand side (UK drivers side) led indicator module for an E91 LCI with adaptive xenon headlights (chassis number A220048) please? I believe the part number is 63127245814

Thank you!

Jon.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi - thanks. Received and already fitted.

Could I have a price / quote for the left hand side one too please? (LHS (UK passenger side) led indicator module for an E91 LCI with adaptive xenon headlights (chassis number A220048) please? I believe the part number is 63127245813)

Both had failed after 6 weeks of the car not in use which seemed odd so wanted to confirm it was the leds rather than the FRM module or a wiring issue rather than splash out on both left and right at the same time.

Thanks

Jon.

·
Hereford
1,304 Posts
Good morning Mr Casey

The price for your item(s) is £163.36, price includes VAT, forum discount and postage.

Your customer order reference is 46014

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS ITEM IS GERMAN ORDER (none are in the UK.) THIS MEANS THAT THE ITEM WOULD TAKE ROUGHLY 7-10 DAYS TO REACH US HERE AS IT HAS TO COME DIRECT FROM GERMANY. AS IT IS SPECIAL ORDER IT WOULD BE NON RETURNABLE OR REFUNDABLE.

Payment Options:

For orders under £250.00

• Payment by card - Please call 01432 375555 with your card details and customer reference number, please note the delivery address must be the same as the address the card is registered at.

For orders over £250.00 we will only accept bank transfer

Cotswold Motor Group Ltd
Bank: Barclays, One Snow Hill, Snow Hill Queensway, Birmingham B4 6GB
Bank Account: 60085332
Sort Code: 20-07-71
Please include your customer reference in the notes section but please call or email us with your delivery address.

Please provide us with your vehicle registration or chassis number to secure your 2 year manufacturers warranty

For GDPR purposes please confirm if email is your preferred method of contact for any future communication or marketing from Cotswold. (We do not share your data with any 3rd parties)

Many thanks

Tom

1 - 4 of 4 Posts