BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

Does anybody know off the top of their head the price or at least a rough price of a set of M3 mirrors? I've seen figures of £600 from BMW on the net :|

Some little cnut broke into the garage and ripped the mirrors from their baseplates.

I'm half tempted to get replicas, the car was locked up in a garage which was set well back from the road, somebody must have known the car was in there so I have to assume if I buy another set the same thing could very well happen again :(

Just fortunate they didn't touch anything else on the car.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Sorry to hear about your break in, theiving cnuts. Would anyone actually notice a difference between OEM and replicas if you didn't point it out to them? Hope you get it sorted!

·
Platinum BFuk Member
820 Posts
Ive ordered some replicas for my car,come with base plates, all wires etc they were 140 quid,but will need painting, but still a big difference from 600:hihi

Still waiting for them to arrive though, ill t8k some pictures when I get them fitted:thumbsup

·
Registered
49 Posts
I got a set of replicas, heated & electric with glass, wiring, bases etc £100 delivered & painting cost another £50.
Amazed at the quality, fitment etc.
Well worth it.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I got them off fleabay, i think the seller is called 'bimmer325ia'.
I was very sceptical at first but checked his feedback & thought why not.
Very pleased with the fit & finish. The bases are aluminium & the mirrors are quality ABS plastic.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I got them off fleabay, i think the seller is called 'bimmer325ia'.
I was very sceptical at first but checked his feedback & thought why not.
Very pleased with the fit & finish. The bases are aluminium & the mirrors are quality ABS plastic.
From Taiwan right? Was sceptical about those, but if he's genuine, might give them a go.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Kudos for suggesting that ebay seller. They arrived yesterday, perfect fit, connector matched up on the OEM female side and all electrics function as expected. I'd highly recommend them :)

·
Legendary BFuk Member
12,959 Posts
Only just found this thread:frown

Just a little input for those who would like to know:hihi In order to purchase genuine M3 mirrors/backing plates from the dealer you will need an M3 chassis number and proof of ownership:thumbsup

oomz, you car looks awesome mate:cool Well worth waiting for the pictures:hihi

Well done for helping each other out and getting a good end result. Hope to see more pics when the new arrivals have been painted and fitted... Keep up the good work:thumbsup

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.