BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,043 Posts
If they are as advertised I think they're cheap, also if you're in the area you could view them for nothing, unlike Ebay :sarcastic

Nice find for someone Lewy :thumbsup

·
Platinum BFuk Member
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cheers mate, came across it when looking for more avenues to sell my current wheels, looks genuine to me, bargain for someone anyway :thumbsup

·
Platinum BFuk Member
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Where abouts are they based? I'm not a member of the website.
The location says Burton on Trent but if it's not close maybe a local member can do you a favour and go check 'em out for you? I don't think you need to be a member though mate, I'm not.

:thumbsup

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
too cheap!

they go for £300-400 with tyres, £250 plus without in that condition on ebay

is there anyone nearby who can have a look at them and check they are the real deal?

Reactions: Lewy_T

·
Registered
17 Posts
Good find Lewy.

At that price it would be cheaper to buy them than get my own refurbed, although I note they are getting a bit scabby on the inside face of the wheel which is why I'm looking at getting mine done anyway.

I'm a naturally cynical soul so may be too cheap to be true, or perhaps seller doesn't know their true worth

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
how do join?? it keeps saying enter a email addy ive done and password and still no joy ive tryed allways!!!

·
Platinum BFuk Member
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
how do join?? it keeps saying enter a email addy ive done and password and still no joy ive tryed allways!!!
Sorry I've no idea kev, not joined yet but was going to put mine up for sale with them, I'll try tomorrow night and pm you if I get any joy :thumbsup

1 - 11 of 11 Posts