BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hahaha! Good spot! site still under construction...:)
I've asked about a discount....

·
Registered
38 Posts
now thats just up the road! did he win the lottery or something lol. fair play to him. club discount???;)

does he know his home page is in Latin?
nah, he also owns a pretty successful IT support company but has been into cars for yonks.

yeah the latin is just a space holder while they build the site

·
Legendary BFuk Member
12,959 Posts
Prices seem very reasonable, be interested to see some results (pictures):thumbsup

Mmm Perhaps he'd be interested in a DEMO car?:rofl

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi guys,

I love cars and watching OCC, Foose, Westcoast Customs, etc

They all send everything off to powder coating. I looked around and could not find any one to do the Powder Coating.

While looking around I found a company with years experance doing railings and building stuff. They were going broke so I bought the equipment and took on the guy who did the Powder Coating and and we are now doing cars and bikes.

Any one mentioning BIMMERFORUMS will get a 10% discount.

The website will be fully up tommrow

·
Legendary BFuk Member
12,959 Posts
Hi guys,

I love cars and watching OCC, Foose, Westcoast Customs, etc

They all send everything off to powder coating. I looked around and could not find any one to do the Powder Coating.

While looking around I found a company with years experance doing railings and building stuff. They were going broke so I bought the equipment and took on the guy who did the Powder Coating and and we are now doing cars and bikes.

Any one mentioning BIMMERFORUMS will get a 10% discount.

The website will be fully up tommrow
Welcome to the forum:D

Be sure to read the posting rules regarding business links etc. You may wish to speak with Boostist the Administrator if you have any questions regarding this matter:thumbsup

1 - 8 of 8 Posts