BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

Theres plenty of snow here roughly 6 inches, my old man tried takin a front wheel drive vectra sri out and it was drifiting all over the place.

Here are the pics in my area:

·
Registered
77 Posts
it deep here aswell, gritters aint even been out

took my mum to work and done a 360 trying to get round a corner

·
Platinum BFuk Member
588 Posts
Here's my all-new camo car!

All the local roads were un-gritted, lots of fun in a non-TCS bimmer. :)

·
Platinum BFuk Member
356 Posts
Traction control hasn't helped me this morning - liv e up a hill with bends so when the traction control kicks in the car doesn't move cos none of the wheels can get traction!

Have been out and gritted about 50 yards of road - did it whilst a woman in a yaris was trying to drive up - managed to get it up the hill after I guided her into my grit tracks.

Had to leave my car in a car park half way up cos couldn't get round the bend last night - have got it home now though.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
just had our weather forecast for here, already had 6 inches and could have another 10-12!!!

just noticed your numberplate, seen it about a few times. nice car
Yeh apparently had 5pm its going to fall even more thicker, but its still snowing here and im guessing where you are now...?

Where did you see it mate ?

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeeee im in walderslade to,your 330ci is quicker than ours anyway ;), my old man was going to get a 330d saloon originally but i think the E39 saloons are much better looking for a saloon, but the e46 is nice for 2 door like urs ;P

·
Registered
11 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by NealP
There is a '1' underneath there somewhere :hihi

That's a pretty serious amount of snow cover. ;)
Yes mate...and I heard it's going to get worse in the afternoon :frown

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Its not even stopped snowing in Medway still !! !! in 1 way its good because i cant go to work and still get paid :)

1 - 20 of 66 Posts