BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
haven't had a local meet for a while.

i was thinking about having a get together and maybe a cruise to the sea front for photo sessions. lol

say 12pm-1pm food and chin wag then cruise down for a giggle bout 4ish.

sat nav reference (the churchillian pub Portsdown Hill Rd Portsmouth, Hampshire PO6 3LS ) meet point micks burger van on other side of road

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i have put this out in all south forums. (but has been removed from south west me thinks) and posted on e36coupe.com and put the invite to the pistonhead family with hope of a M3CSL making an appearence :jaw-dropping

·
Registered
74 Posts
Argh man im on holiday untill the 11th :hissyfit

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
my car got hit :mad . wing damage in hands of insurance company now. so may not be there.

pic to follow.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well not a bad turn out Shame i was the only regular.

BIG thanks to e30zone for enduring the weather lmao

·
Registered
143 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Just seen this message..... :frown `Bit late i know!!! wish id have know, would have popped up in the old volvo to say hi. Looks like you had a fairly good turn out. those e30s are lush!!! remember seeing the white tourer in performance bmw.
My cars still off the road at the moment but coming back with a bang fairly soon. If your having another meet count me in, be good to see everyone again!

·
Registered
648 Posts
Just seen this message..... `Bit late i know!!! wish id have know, would have popped up in the old volvo to say hi. Looks like you had a fairly good turn out. those e30s are lush!!! remember seeing the white tourer in performance bmw.
My cars still off the road at the moment but coming back with a bang fairly soon. If your having another meet count me in, be good to see everyone again!
I think I remember seeing you earlier in the year. Did you crash you car after the Portsmouth meet?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Yea smashed her up on the sliproad coming home. Probably should have left the traction control on.........

·
Registered
143 Posts
Yea smashed her up on the sliproad coming home. Probably should have left the traction control on.........

Shit man that's harsh. How bad's the damage?

·
Registered
82 Posts
It was a write off! got quoted up £5,000 from seagate and they only looked at pictures. engine needed new mounts lots of body work, new suspension, snapped the rear wishbone trackrod arm, the list goes on! had a lot of work done to her in the last few months. been slow going but the cheap option :) hope to get her back end of this month or latest christmas. im so looking forward to it!!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Ladys and Gents I have just moved to Fareham, when will the next meet similar to this one be? I have just sold my E36 328i but have now got myself a E46 330ci so wouldn't mind a meet and cruise?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts