BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right looks like more people are wanting the availability of burgers and teas and to be honest im one of them!!
new thread started so people can see date / place from title.
suggesting that we meet at ***** burger van around midday so as to catch some light and show off the shine from those engine bays!!

Lets see who's up for this;

1.compact kid (chris)

Reactions: hontoir

·
Registered
503 Posts
List
1. compact kid (chris)
2. hontoir (Mike)

Who will be judging the "Best Polished Bay" then?

·
Registered
648 Posts
List
1. compact kid (chris)
2. hontoir (Mike)
3.dazza316i & mrs316i
4. Dez-Derek (Derek)

·
Registered
74 Posts
List
1. compact kid (chris)
2. hontoir (Mike)
3.dazza316i & mrs316i
4. Dez-Derek (Derek)
5. Harry (I will preliminary say yes, weather depending.)

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i was thinking maybe a bit earlier so we can catch a bit more light, show off them bays :silly
say between midday and 3? Dunno, whats other people thinking?

Reactions: dazza316i

·
Registered
110 Posts
Id like to stick my name down if thats ok?

Ive not been on the site in AGES as I got rid of my old 328 sport but am now back in a E36, it a 323i coupe and is "work in progress" still!!

Also on another note if another place for a meet is needed I have a pub!! and would love to hold a meet? Its The maypole Inn near Arundel, I did do a post a while ago!! http://www.bimmerforums.co.uk/forum/f107/new-sussex-meet-t50195/

When I had my E30 The E30zone had a meet at Portsdown then we all had a run out to my place, Just an idea

Also if anyone going to the meet has a M3 mesh or front bumper trim they want to sell please let me know, also need lowering springs and 225/45/17 tyres!!

Cheers

Stuart

Reactions: Compact Kid

·
Registered
648 Posts

Ive not been on the site in AGES as I got rid of my old 328 sport but am now back in a E36, it a 323i coupe and is "work in progress" still!!

Also on another note if another place for a meet is needed I have a pub!! and would love to hold a meet? Its The maypole Inn near Arundel, I did do a post a while ago!! http://www.bimmerforums.co.uk/forum/f107/new-sussex-meet-t50195/

When I had my E30 The E30zone had a meet at Portsdown then we all had a run out to my place, Just an idea

Also if anyone going to the meet has a M3 mesh or front bumper trim they want to sell please let me know, also need lowering springs and 225/45/17 tyres!!

Cheers

Stuart
Sounds awesome! Is that near Bogner Regis? And will there be enough parking space like if more than 7 people decide to go sometime in the future? ........

·
Registered
110 Posts
Sounds awesome! Is that near Bogner Regis? And will there be enough parking space like if more than 7 people decide to go sometime in the future? ........
Yeah near Bognor, Loads of room, The E30zone meet we had I think 11 cars! Im sure there is a picture on the orignal thread?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

Cheers
Stuart
sounds like a great idea. Get a thread together and lets make it happen. Had a look at your original thread and cannot understand why it just fizzled out.....
i wouldnt be able to make the treck this time round, but definitely up for it in the future.
Make it a regular thing, once a month we should all get together.

Reactions: dazza316i

·
Registered
110 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
bostongreen 320i (josh) im up for it but i must warn you my engine bay has had alot of elbow grease put into it . . . or is that just grease lol think midday is a good shout

1 - 20 of 120 Posts