BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

61 - 71 of 71 Posts

·
Banned
36 Posts
wehey what a good meet we had wish there could of been more but it was great :) and hagler couldnt see you mate on the dual 1 min u was behind me so i pulled out and then when i pulled out you were in a blind spot shit my self lol i apologise about that but things like that happen lol

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
Well not the worlds greatest turn out but still it was good to meet some of you. I or even you guys can organise the next meet and hopefully a little more time for people to free them selves up.

Sadly the weather was not in our favour but never mind there is always next time.

I dont know what you guys think of the location or if you would want to try some where else??

Anyway lets hear the feedback :)

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
wehey what a good meet we had wish there could of been more but it was great :) and hagler couldnt see you mate on the dual 1 min u was behind me so i pulled out and then when i pulled out you were in a blind spot shit my self lol i apologise about that but things like that happen lol
Ahhhh so thats what happened, I could see you running with hazards on.

·
Banned
36 Posts
haha it happens doesnt it when you have fun and then it could end badly lol safety is important and could danger others blind spots are horrible but tbh it was worth it ><. Today The speed van musta beeen there for us the forums are always checked and followed by officers. They musta thought it was going to be a big thing we never ever have speed vans in the locations we seen them CCTV was on us all the time but hey theres no harm in meeting and having fun as long as its safe :) Rest bay was a fab location. im tyring to think if the 330D guy is part of our forums on this site or was he a normal public whos heard about this and just turned up fair play to him he was a very nice tidy person he knew everyhting he had the time to tell us everyhting and also not many people would do this but he musta ave travelled a while and decided to turn back to warn us of the speed trap Id like to see more people like him at the meet i hope he returns what a nice chap to talk with very helpful.

·
Banned
36 Posts
propwarp how about 20th JULY at same time 11AM hopefully itl be sunny go same place have a bbq and maybe 1 or to beers. maybe now we done this once more people will turn up

·
Registered
800 Posts
well not been on in a couple of weeks as 1st of all my laptop broke and then my car broke so i've been carless and laptopless
but hopefully i'll make the next one!
any pics by the way?

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
Bad times dude, hope you can get it all sorted and make the next meet, I shall have to sort something out at some point.

I wont be around for a while welsh people, driver proficiency test and further training in Sweden for a few weeks and a couple of other courses to keep me sharp ;)

Speak soon

61 - 71 of 71 Posts