BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

21 - 40 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
well ive ordered the round connector now as ive never had a need for it for mine so that will be in my arsenal, plus i only live a couple of miles away so if anyone is in distress i have a comprehensive toolbox at my disposal to help :)

·
Banned
36 Posts
ahhh fantastic mate :) did it cost much. Anyways you bale to wipe out faults since i pulled off map and mfaf itl leave a fault code i did it to clean it. at the moment im going to put new parts on one of the injectors will let you know how it goes. If you fancy a meet up before then or if you want to pop round as i live in cornelly you can I live bryn amlwg by green acres let me know if your coming. speak later mate.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
6 on here and the +4 rawwwrs is bringing, not alot but, cozy at the moment, however I am sure some people on the grape vine will arrive :)

·
Banned
36 Posts
ahhh awsum :) well if its small its small who cares least we have atleast up to 10 ppls :) plus hagler will be bringing a few mates.
so is everyone bringing their own BBQs I only have a small disposable or should we bring food each so we can all put together if so name the foods to bring that are going to be cooked.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
I will bring a disposable BBQ too, there cheap enough and the usual Sausages etc MUST NOT FORGET THE ROLLS AND SAUCE ha ;)

If anybody would like to bring their whole collection of tools then brilliant ;) ha

Even if the meet is small then at least it gives the South Wales side a chance to meet and come together as a regional team :)

·
Banned
36 Posts
ahhh awsum :) I pid £1.99 for small one in B&Ms and a huge family sized one is £2.99. Go there i recommend it also plastic plates bbq forks and all that and cups you name it its all cheap as a tramp : ) Hope weather will shape up by then. lets hope today is just going to be the worse day. A months rainfall for south wales within 1-2hrs. Will have to start taking ideas off top gear turning the bmws into the first ever BMW supercharged speed boat ;) hahha.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Hahaha, no a problem, just as well that I have a Costco card so I may treat you all to fine cuts of meat ;) tidy forks and cups wayhey ;)

Could try a top gear challenge, how far can you get your BMW into the sea before it stops and sinks ha

·
Registered
232 Posts
well im gonna be there as promised but seriously not happy as some arsehole in a ka took my mirror to pieces last night and left a lovely scratch down the drivers door and denying liability so im trying frantically to get one the same colour before saturday as well as arguing with a guy thats had my alloys to polish for 7 weeks :jaw-dropping and still hasnt got them ready so its rush around like a mad man time what with work and other engagements this weekend i may well be sleeping when i get there lol

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Oh dear, sorry to hear, either way if you do come I am sure we can look at the true beauty of your car hehe.

But what a sod, KA drivers grrrrr, if its not an 18 year old girl with her hair on fire its a 60+ year old that doesn't know the time of day or even their own name.

If you do have a kip then I shall bring the marker pen haha ;)

·
Registered
232 Posts
ill be there, got one sorted now but im picking it up friday morning with luck but its the wrong colour and im working 12-10 so may just pull an all nighter and get it painted , just worried about the laquer curing properly really. May just put my broken cover on and leave it to paint another day, who knows i guess it depends if i get my wheels back tonight or not cos if i dont i probably wont care lol

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Well keep us posted on the progress :).

Just so you all know and don't think I am bailing but on that day I have to go over too Bristol so I shall be leaving at about 2 / 3, that is assuming people are staying that long. Just thought I should keep you all in the loop ;)

·
Banned
36 Posts
Haha nice propwarp get some of that meat ;) a nice spitroast will be a goodun lol and Cheers for popping round earlier Hagler sorry that the device couldnt work on my car today lets hope the (23rd JUNE) people will have more understanding of the equipment and can help haha :) Its not this saturday mate :p its next weekend lol. have booked the remapping other day dont think i told you itl be 24th june 136HP-168HP ;) cant wait hopefull then i may feel a difference in the turbo. Surely an after market turbo means theres a remapp. The pulling should of been much quicker and smoother.

·
Registered
232 Posts
it may be my reader mate as its designed for ob2 or it could be the contacts in the connection under the hood but we can persevere with it again, after i got those wheels up i found the polisher had left them with polish on to hide all the imperfection's so someone else is getting an angry phonecall in the morning but at least i have another week lol

·
Banned
36 Posts
cheers buddy :) see if it works next week. Ahhh serious ripped you off then i see id try get some money back i would mate. so how did the phone call go mate.

·
Registered
232 Posts
he basically said theyre 15 yr old wheels what do u expect, well i expect what i was promised really but ive agreed to have a go and see if i can get them any better myself other wise they are going back lol

21 - 40 of 71 Posts