BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
20,393 Posts
Good work Bill, I was laughing my head off here as well. :rofl

Drunken golf is the best laugh! we had a riot the other month when we went for my mates Birthday, I will post some pictures up! :hihi

·
Registered
20,393 Posts
We didn't throw a golf club in a bush, we threw the golf buggy in! :lol

It came out looking a bit sorry.

And so did my mate who drove it in there! Slapped round the face with a branch. :hihi

This was the side of my buggy after we played a bit of bangers! :rofl

And this is what happens if you run over your mates golf ball and then get out and stamp it in a bit further with size 12s! :rofl He shouldn't have annoyed me. :lol2

·
Platinum BFuk Member
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We didn't throw a golf club in a bush, we threw the golf buggy in! :lol

It came out looking a bit sorry.

And so did my mate who drove it in there! Slapped round the face with a branch. :hihi

This was the side of my buggy after we played a bit of bangers! :rofl

And this is what happens if you run over your mates golf ball and then get out and stamp it in a bit further with size 12s! :rofl He shouldn't have annoyed me. :lol2

ronnie i thought i was mad:rofl:rofl drunk golf cant beat it you want to see my arms and face cut to fook:rofl
bill:thumbsup

·
Registered
20,393 Posts
I ran over a couple of other peoples golf balls for the crack as well when I was in the buggy, nice wet ground so they sunk in a beauty, :hihi I didn't give a fook but the owners of the balls weren't happy, :rofl

Left some interesting patterns on the golf course as well, is amazing how sideways you can get a golf cart, :lol2

·
Registered
7,043 Posts
PMSL :rofl and thats without any sound from works PC, also have to say you look quite dapper in those white flannels Bill ;):hihi

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hahaha! This was funny! I saw this video back in 2011 and forgot about it. Now, as I searched through YouTube for golf videos, it showed up.

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
love my golf,,was a decent palyer,,maybe still am ha ha handicap 2 now,,was at -.06 +1 ,,still think i play like a scratch player,,and yes ive played drunk but not pollatic drunk,,its fun

·
Forum Chatbot
2,229 Posts
That's funny, there is a video on YouTube where someone was launching a golf ball using pressureised gas to launch it hundreds of miles an hour.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts