BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Very clean and tidy matey.

Can't help feel that the wheels don't suit it, though. The E36s knife-edge angles require a harsher wheel design to look right. The E46 efforts just look a bit too soft and rounded. Maybe it they were bigger they'd work better, but in that size they need more angles. Colour coding the black bits would make it look like it sits lower, too. Obviously just my opinion!!

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Very clean and tidy matey.

Can't help feel that the wheels don't suit it, though. The E36s knife-edge angles require a harsher wheel design to look right. The E46 efforts just look a bit too soft and rounded. Maybe it they were bigger they'd work better, but in that size they need more angles. Colour coding the black bits would make it look like it sits lower, too. Obviously just my opinion!!

i got hold of the rims cheap and i didnt want to buy new tyres for the standard 15" rims that came with it so i bought new contisports,sideskirts and colour coding along with lowering would be on the cards if it doesnt sell

ps the title thread says its a 323i when its a 328i ;)

·
Registered
359 Posts
Looks a very tidy car - how come it has un-colourcoded skirts and lower bumpers?

My M reg 318is is colour-codes parts, was that an optional extra?

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
i thought id post here instead of cluttering up threads elsewhere,here goes i have a problem with my dual ac panel the main display fades to next to nothing and sometimes completely blank,my green lights on both sides work as normal if i give the unit a little persuasion with my fist it displays normally is this a loose connection on the ac unit ? thanks pidster :confused

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.