BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So after having no BMW for about a year now i managed to get another one which i'm so happy about after having to drive a clio diesel :frown

So Saturday i went down to Eastbourne a picked up a 1993 E36 325i which after the first 5 mins of driving it back for 2hrs i loved everything about it :) so here's a few pics of it:

It is in need of a new wing, a 17" Mtec alloy and attention to the window central locking and boot lock.
Apart from that it is in good nick imo with an Mtec steering wheel & gear knob, Black Diamond Drilled and grooved brake disks on the front with Black Diamond Pads, Mtec Avus suspension package factory fitted and a Dave F Induction kit

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Nice one.
I'm sure I've seen that for sale, has the guy beeing trying to get rid of it for a while?

·
Registered
387 Posts
Look sweet inside and wen u de chav them indicators and sort the mist out in headlights will look sweet on the outside. how much u get it for?

·
Registered
640 Posts
Good pickup mate, I saw this myself and was laughing when he stated that it was "white Italian Leather" but getting it with the Dave-F kit was excellent and surprised the seller didn't try and sell that seperately :hihi

FYI your leather is from an Individual 96 Classic 325i which came with the half extended leather and is actually quite a rarity indeed - colour code L9CW CREMEWEISS :thumbsup

Any big plans for it? What ever you do, post up a thread in the project section as it's always good to see what you've done/doing to it :D

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i dont know how long its been up for i was bored on one of my weeks signed off due to inury and thought "why not". picked it up for £480 which i think isnt too bad. mechanicaly it feels a good drive with a tight gearbox and no knock or bangs.

Good pickup mate, I saw this myself and was laughing when he stated that it was "white Italian Leather" but getting it with the Dave-F kit was excellent and surprised the seller didn't try and sell that seperately :hihi

FYI your leather is from an Individual 96 Classic 325i which came with the half extended leather and is actually quite a rarity indeed - colour code L9CW CREMEWEISS :thumbsup

Any big plans for it? What ever you do, post up a thread in the project section as it's always good to see what you've done/doing to it :D
as for the interior i didn't know it was a rarity and the two front seats are cracked and will try and find somewhere to put them right now i've found that out thanks :)
my plans are to sort the front indicators as they're standard orange ones just painted, sort the body work and missing alloy and who knows from there as i'm still undecided about the suspension

1 - 6 of 6 Posts