BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
after hours of endless thinking lol
im 95% that i want style 5s:thumbsup so bye bye M3 alloys.
can people post up photos of they style 5s so i can see what colour to go for also a nice stance:thumbsup

thanks all:D

ps i cant wait for my wheels now:D

EDIT
found a good thread on bimmerforums.com :D lots of photos, my idears are now 100%

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
they're going for silly money at the mo for a set. I have my E39 set up for sale and they've already doubled what i wanted for them and in all honesty you cant put them on a car as they are now
Bargains are out there, most that are refurbed/ready to fit are well over £700 (some much more). A set of 8inch jobbies that were powder coated chrome went on egay last week for £370 (the "chrome" was not to my liking but looked well done, and they did look mint). I looked for ages for some that needed refurbing, as soon as I gave in and got some rc041's, I saw loads.. Bummer!

·
Registered
753 Posts
I see an e36 on the net the other night with the 18" 5 series ones and major arch rolling. did look :cool though. Everytime ive seen them come up for sale they have been mega £££ :frown

·
Registered
268 Posts
rc041's. If they're staggered (wider rears) then the rears are 42's.
AKA Style 29s from the BMW perspective :thumbsup

Style 5s are lovely wheels, but you see them a lot now. I swear the last handful of magazine features of E36s I've read have ALL had Style 5s... :sarcastic each to their own and all that :hihi

1 - 14 of 14 Posts