BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've recently bought my 320d Sport 2004 (E46) and was wanting to equip it with a few basic extras...

1. Hands free for my mobile phone (which has bluetooth)
2. A 6 disc CD changer
3. A connection for my iPod... if possible.

I'm an ebay user so am perfectly happy to buy secdon hand.... apparently the 6 disc changers are on there fairly cheap?

Thanks

·
Registered
11 Posts
Fitting an OEM bluetooth prep will be a nightmare. Go for aftermarket like Parrot or similar....one with music streaming :thumbsup. The CD changer prep is already there in your car, so you will need to buy the changer, bracket, and possibly new trim if the cut out door is not there.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is fitting a parrot easy? I see they're offering free fitting in halford but their product prices obviously allow for them to do this. If I bought one online would I be able to fit it ok? Are there extra bit I'd need?

Thanks

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry I thought I pressed the thanks button... just wondered if anyone could give me their opinion on the parrot in questions and where about it would mount in the car.

I don't want to buy something that's going to horrible on the dash.

I appreciate your help Neal.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.