BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
tempted meself and i dont even need it...

shame they get such bad MPG press they are not that bad at all on a motorways..

·
Super Moderator
12,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
not sure about full bmw history tho i can spot one in the piccy that dont look like a dealers stamp to me..

still plenty of paperwork tho and looks genuine..

looks like another oil service at 27k for some reason aswell...

·
Registered
6,989 Posts
It's not shit, it works fine i have not used my Tomtom live since having it, it also doesn't have heated seats.

No sunroof, no bluetooth i am sure there is a ton more :)
I was suggesting that the original BMW sat nav in the E46 was..... Not the best for sure, tried it, tested it, binned it.....;)

·
Registered
55 Posts
Maroon seats though :thumbsdown

Why what's missing - t**t nav? Keep it, it's sh1te, i'd rather get lost!;)
I thought you could get heated seats, nappa leather, tyre pressure monitors, HK stereo, bluetooth, ski hatch, leccy folding mirrors, rear sunblind, xenons and sat nav. Heated seats could be nice, but everything else I could do without.

Whats everyones thoughts on the spoiler? Thinking I might take mines off, never really liked it.

·
Registered
6,989 Posts
Maroon seats though :thumbsdown

I thought you could get heated seats, nappa leather, tyre pressure monitors, HK stereo, bluetooth, ski hatch, leccy folding mirrors, rear sunblind, xenons and sat nav. Heated seats could be nice, but everything else I could do without.

Whats everyones thoughts on the spoiler? Thinking I might take mines off, never really liked it.
Yeah, maybe your right - I hadn't thought of HK and the like.... Still a pretty decent spec IMO and I probably wouldn't want much more...

Hadn't even considered the maroon seats TBH.... Not my first choice, but as long as it's not sand leather.:yuck

·
Registered
753 Posts
Decent looking car for the money that. Well better than the over priced dreamers on pistonheads. I quite like the interior, its different. It's amazing what you can pick for a couple of k nowdays

1 - 20 of 44 Posts