BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 20 of 1298 Posts

·
Authorised Bimmerforums UK Vendor
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone. Here is a thread where you can request parts for pretty much any BMW (Please bear in mind some breakers are alot more difficult to come across than others). During office hours you should get a respond almost immediately, and after office hours either later on that night or certainly the following day! When requesting part(s) please include as much information as possible including; Model, Year, Doors (2/3/4/5), Part Number & Registration Number if possible & obviously which part(s) is required.

You will receive a reply in the thread with price and availability. If you decide to order, please contact myself on 01142 755916 and quote your username - This will entitle you to a 10% discount on all used parts. Depending on the mark up on new parts I will do my very best to give you some sort of discount :)

All parts purchased must be checked before they're signed for, as any parts signed for in good condition that have been damaged in transit, cannot be exchanged or refunded unfortunately. Obviously in the rare event the courier mishandles the parcel, and you sign for as damaged we can certainly arrange a replacement or full refund including P&P! Electrical parts are exchange only. The reason for this is in the past we have had people buy parts to test on their own car, for them to then return the old unit / find out it wasn't the problem & want a refund. This was a minority who have ruined it for the rest :( So please ensure if you are buying an electrical item that it is that specific part where the problem lies. We will only stand to postage costs if the item sent is incorrect or faulty, which does happen occasionally with used parts as you can imagine.

Urgent queries please PM me. For anyone wanting servicing or repairs we have a workshop located in Sheffield, where again some discount can be arranged for custom.

Keep checking our 'Breakers' thread, as all new cars will be uploaded here with pictures... Then if your eyes see anything you'd like on your own car you can contact me or one of the chaps in the office on the number above! Try and be quick though, as the nice parts don't hang about! Thanks and I hope to deal with some of you in the future :)

Lewis & Ash @ Quarry Motors

·
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
hi, we do check the parts request page however for quick responce please personal message us as it can get a little confusing when there is a few posts on the parts requests many thanks ash @ quarry motors

·
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi everyone. I just want to apologise about us not replying immediately. As you can imagine because of the weather we've had a huge amount of phone calls, and half the amount of staff. As someone posted if people were extremely in need of parts please give us a call...

Sorry again for any inconvenience caused...

·
Registered
1 Posts
Bonnet required for E39 530d

Hello I need a used bonnet for my year 2000 5 series Estate, do you have one please, my car is light blue but i do not have the exact colour yet, do you know how i identify the colour?

Do you have a price please for a new centre exhaust mount (the steel plate with the two rubber mounts that sits under the exhaust)

Thanks Del

·
Registered
704 Posts
Hey guys, just doing a quick price check on USED parts for the 118d (55 plate)

Looking at:

55 Plate 118d 5 Door in BLUE

Msport bumpers (front and back, individually priced)
(5 door) Black Leather Seats (INC. ARMREST!)
(5 door) Piano Black interior Trim.

2000 330d 4 door in SILVER
N/S Front wing, good condition only, no paintwork needed.

Many thanks fella's, look forwards to hearing from you.

Sorry i post in my own thread so i can subscribe to it hehe.

·
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hi Quarry do you have a set of 4 (or 5 preferably) e39 18" parallel alloys? If so could I have a quote inc p&p. Many thanks
Hi,

Sorry we are currently out of 18" alloy wheels for the E39 Models, Please try us again over the next week as our stock does change daily.Kind Regards Lee - Quarry Motors.

·
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hi, i wonder if you have two of these parts.

they are only small but the rattling from the boot is annoying me :(

where you take the panel off to access the rear bulbs in a convertible/coupe, the black panel covering them has a round plastic lock that locks these panels in place tight.
both my plastic locks have been lost.
hope you get what bit i mean:confused

oem part number- 51478120281

i need two, for a 98 328i vert.
thanks.

its part number 4 on the diagram.

http://www.realoem.com/bmw/showparts.do?model=BK72&mospid=47421&btnr=51_2109&hg=51&fg=65
Hi,

We do have these in stock used which you can have f.o.c - I cannot guarantee they will be better than the ones you have already, These are less than a pound each from the main dealers ,I would personally buy new ones. Kind Regards Lee - Quarry Motors.

·
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
hi, i wonder if you have two of these parts.

they are only small but the rattling from the boot is annoying me :(

where you take the panel off to access the rear bulbs in a convertible/coupe, the black panel covering them has a round plastic lock that locks these panels in place tight.
both my plastic locks have been lost.
hope you get what bit i mean:confused

oem part number- 51478120281

i need two, for a 98 328i vert.
thanks.

its part number 4 on the diagram.

http://www.realoem.com/bmw/showparts.do?model=BK72&mospid=47421&btnr=51_2109&hg=51&fg=65
Hi,

We do have the clips that you require in stock which you may have f.o.c - The only thing is i cannot guarantee that they are any better than the ones you already have . I would personally recommend that you buy new ones from your local main dealers as they are less than a pound each.Kind Regards Lee - Quarry Motors.

·
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
How much would a Power Stearing Pump be for a 1994 M reg E36 320i thanks ?
Hi, We do have a PAS pump in stock at £20.00 and is available for dispatch . If you woulk like to order please give me a call on 01142755916. Kind Regards Lee - Quarry Motors.

·
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hi

I need a CrankShaft Pulley for my BMW e46 320d 2002 plate. Can you advise how much this will cost.

Thanks
Hi, We do have a crank pulley in stock at £85.00 , If you would like to order please give me a call on 01142755916. Kind Regards Lee

·
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hello I need a used bonnet for my year 2000 5 series Estate, do you have one please, my car is light blue but i do not have the exact colour yet, do you know how i identify the colour?

Do you have a price please for a new centre exhaust mount (the steel plate with the two rubber mounts that sits under the exhaust)

Thanks Del
Hi, We do have a bonnet in stock ,But sadly not in the colour requested.The one we have is in black -But does have slight storage marks.I can send some pictures of the bonnet if you wish.If you have no luck finding the correct colour please let us know or call us on 01142755916. Kind Regards Lee - Quarry Motors.

1 - 20 of 1298 Posts