BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I have a 2017 f31 touring with a damage led headlight. I have found a replacement unit however I’m unsure if this this the correct replacement or not. Please could someone advice if this to parts are the same according to there parts label!

thanks

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Put the last seven of your vin number into realoem you will find every part number of every part of your car.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The part number shown on the labels is not shown on realoem, i am getting the information from the right label or is it some where else on the headlight unit?

·
Registered
342 Posts
It's the right label but the codes slightly different I would say it's not the correct part but it 'could' fit

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Does anyone know what ‘ECV526’ on the label means? Have fount another unit which has matching part number however the ‘ECV526’ part of the label is different. Does this matter?

·
Registered
181 Posts
Could it be the same part, with a different country designation, in which case the aiming or pattern of the light might be wrong for UK. If it's cheap enough maybe just try it!! The voltages seem to match ...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts