BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not been on here for a while as i havent really had 5 minutes to spare! Just thought id come on for a rant, some t**t has keyed my car, and i mean keyed as in every panel! Needs a full respray apart from the roof! :(
Give up!!

Rant over! lol

·
Registered
992 Posts
what little s**ts.I feel for you buddy

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Do you know where and when?

Walk around and look for any CCTV that might have captured it, even if it was outside shop doors or anything.

·
Uber Platinum BFuk Member
1,133 Posts
Sorry to hear that mate, i cant stand w*****s who do this to other peoples cars.. hope karma kicks in one day for them

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It happened up the drive way, been thinking of anyone that might have done it! Only person i can think of is an elderly neighbour who hit my car last summer and had to pay £700 for it to be repaired! Hes never spoke to me since and werent happy about paying the bill, but in all fairness i was in the bath and he reversed into my car so theres no argument for him in my opinion! No Cctv either, just gutted tbh! Gona have to claim on the insurance for the repair! :(

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
what f**ks hope you get the people.
someone done my corsa in last year was so gutted that people do it for no reason.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thats just it mate, accidents happen! That i can live with, but vandalism is just so wrong! Probably a good thing i didnt catch them cos i would probably be getting charged with murder now! lol

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Gutted for you mate:frown
Got a small but sharp dent in my back door someone did in a supermarket car park and I'am pissed off with that, can't imagine how mad I'd be if mine got keyed like yours has.

·
Registered
515 Posts
feel for you mate but it could've been worse like being nitromorsed :shifty: seen it happen on here i think it was ,there are some right little gits about and oneday they will have something happen to them kama = kama hope you get it sorted with out costing you too much of your hard earned.:frown

1 - 10 of 10 Posts