BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks,

This looks like an awesome site so I thought I would join....

I have the above issue, any ideas?

I have the black fob with the 2 buttons, one grey and the other red with one corner off...

...the 3G EWS one then...

I first found this out when my Son in Laws E36 1996 328i fob unlocked my car! Then today somebody parked next to me with an L reg 320 and did the same thing!

Bit worrying that....

Any ideas guys?

Thanks and Happy New Year!

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Hi folks,

This looks like an awesome site so I thought I would join....

I have the above issue, any ideas?

I have the black fob with the 2 buttons, one grey and the other red with one corner off...

...the 3G EWS one then...

I first found this out when my Son in Laws E36 1996 328i fob unlocked my car! Then today somebody parked next to me with an L reg 320 and did the same thing!

Bit worrying that....

Any ideas guys?

Thanks and Happy New Year!

Really!!.................where do u live mate.................................:D

·
Registered
20,393 Posts
That is a strange one and a bit of a worry like you say, you will have to get your alarm changed IMO, there's obviously alarms that are on the same frequency as yours

·
Legendary BFuk Member
12,959 Posts
That is a strange one and a bit of a worry like you say, you will have to get your alarm changed IMO, there's obviously alarms that are on the same frequency as yours
I had this once but the other way round. My 318is Toad alarm unlocked a car that I was parked close to. It only happened once though, I tried to do it again after that and it would not do it:confused

I'd be interested to know why this can happen:shifty:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.