BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found these while browsing the net,

http://bmw.ctcms.net/bmw/BMW/E-Books/

The site is not run by me, and I am in no way related to it, but I thought it would be a good resource for members.

Reactions: DSK

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
I had a copy of the bently manual but for some reason the file bacame corrupted whilstc opying to CD and I lost it when replacing my computer. I'll try downloading it again from the link

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Having just read some of the Bentley manual, I have decided I will not be printing it off for future reference... 756 pages???? Thats 3 reams of paper!!

Although I shall be keeping a copy on my harddrive for reference.

Just a pity I can't find the Haynes manual online for the E36 currently...Anyone have it?

·
Legendary BFuk Member
12,959 Posts
Having just read some of the Bentley manual, I have decided I will not be printing it off for future reference... 756 pages???? Thats 3 reams of paper!!

Although I shall be keeping a copy on my harddrive for reference.

Just a pity I can't find the Haynes manual online for the E36 currently...Anyone have it?

You can't find one?

E-book or hard back book?

I would much rather use the hard back book as when you're not using it you could use it rested on the car with your mug of tea/coffee on it:rofl

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
EBook preferrably, I know, CHEAP SKATE.

It would look good added to the rest of my collection of Haynes Manuals, I have about 30 so far from Rover SD1 and Opal Ascona to Vauxhall Vectra and Welding..

·
Banned
478 Posts
:thumbsup

Good stuff, one of em is in russian though, thank god im fluent in russian!::hihi

·
Registered
11 Posts
You can't find one?

E-book or hard back book?

I would much rather use the hard back book as when you're not using it you could use it rested on the car with your mug of tea/coffee on it :rofl
Hey Rym, I got a E46 Bentley hard back book...about 1500 pages. Fancy scanning it for me in electronic format while I have your mug of tea?...:hihi:silly...:rofl

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
excellent, got the bentley manual again for mine :applause

the articles are there for the others but all in sections, was hoping to download the lot lol

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
UPDATE:

I have done some more searching and have come across a quite ingenious website.

http://www.pdfoo.com/

A searchable database of manuals for all car makes and models, and much much more!

Hope you find it useful

·
Registered
616 Posts
no,no,no this is all bad you need a propa haynes manual somthing you can chuck in frustration. lol i cant throw my laptop :rofl

1 - 10 of 10 Posts