BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was not sure where to post this but thought you guys might like to see my dead Scooby R.I.P.................

Thats Rest In Peices lol.

Before the accedent she was looking really nice>>>>>>>>>>

:mad:mad:mad:mad:mad:mad:mad

Bloody old people should be a law against them being on the road gurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Ouch! Sorry to see that matey :(

·
Registered
728 Posts
Ouch pity that :frown oh well enabled a move across to the Bimmer at least :thumbsup

·
Registered
749 Posts
i miss my scooby too although shes still going in norfolk being tracked now i believe bless her i do miss the 124db she used to pump out on full chat :-(

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
i miss my scooby too although shes still going in norfolk being tracked now i believe bless her i do miss the 124db she used to pump out on full chat :-(
I bet your neighbours don't though!! :rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:D

·
Registered
749 Posts
I bet your neighbours don't though!! :rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:D
nope had community officer round weekly and a noise nusiance letter from the council :shifty:

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
nope had community officer round weekly and a noise nusiance letter from the council :shifty:
shit!! seriously!! :jaw-dropping:eek you must have been a curtain twitchers wet dream.. I bet they had phone in hand waiting for you driving up your street!

·
Registered
749 Posts
shit!! seriously!! :jaw-dropping:eek you must have been a curtain twitchers wet dream.. I bet they had phone in hand waiting for you driving up your street!
seriously they even moan about the bmw but i have a standard exhaust so what can the police do.they could hear me a mile away lol so theyd already rung by the time i got home.i will get another one soon just when they thought all was quiet again in sunny kent :D

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
seriously they even moan about the bmw but i have a standard exhaust so what can the police do.they could hear me a mile away lol so theyd already rung by the time i got home.i will get another one soon just when they thought all was quiet again in sunny kent :D
:rofl:rofl just when they thought it was safe enough to put away the ear defenders! :D

jammychap: sorry for hijacking your thread! - your car looked a beauty! - such a waste! at least you've got a beemer to keep you entertained in the meantime! :)

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yer the Beemers great, once I get my m50 mod n a remap i'll be well happy lol.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ouch, that was a bit of a bummer.... Every cloud has a silver lining and all that, at least no one was hurt and you got a new car too:thumbsup
The weird thing is My girlfriends little girl normally sits that side but in the morning we had been to take her brother to the docs so I put the n/s car seat in the boot and forgot to get it back out afterwards, so when we picked her up from school she had to sit on the other side and after some arguing she sat behind me, now she wants to sit behind me all the time bless her lol.

The other funny thing is me n Shaz had been to watch that Final Destination film earlier and after the crash I turned to her n said well Emily escaped death so who's next out of me n you she was like shut up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahahahahaha :lol

·
Registered
6,989 Posts
The weird thing is My girlfriends little girl normally sits that side but in the morning we had been to take her brother to the docs so I put the n/s car seat in the boot and forgot to get it back out afterwards, so when we picked her up from school she had to sit on the other side and after some arguing she sat behind me, now she wants to sit behind me all the time bless her lol.

The other funny thing is me n Shaz had been to watch that Final Destination film earlier and after the crash I turned to her n said well Emily escaped death so who's next out of me n you she was like shut up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahahahahaha :lol
Very, very lucky escape there mate... I am not suprised that she wants to sit behind you now!:thumbsup

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I didn't get a pic of it but although it looks really bad outside the cabin had barely changed, door trim was just slightly more snug onto the seat so held up rather well considering we spun round in the road, god only knows how fast he was going in a 30mph spead limit.................

·
Registered
6,989 Posts
Still, no one wants to think of the concequences of it being any worse.. Think that the other party must have been taking the speed limit and stretched it just a bit. I think that your user name is very apt for you!!

At least all is well that ends well and you now have found us, the biggest, best and friendliest BMW forum in the country:D

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The scooby was not as mint as the Bimmer had a few dents n dings, my bro is gonna detail the bimmer this week i'll post up some pics when he has done it ;-)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts