BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
My mate's brother sent me a pic last week of him standing next to it. He's an inspector but didn't get to drive it:(

Edit: BTW He is always complaing to the board about how they need better cars. They have 520 d's, mondeo's and astras so obviously as soon as they're up against a proper car they've got no chance.
The powers that be won't agree because they don't want the public to think they're spending to much money!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, But it WAS donated, so they cant really say they've been spending, how true that is I have NO idea, either way, I wouldn't want to see that in my rear view should I stray the wrong way of the speedo on the M54...........well, ANY car with blue flashing lights to be honest :hihi

I seem to recall seeing a Subaru Impreza police car round here not too long ago, I'd imagine that would keep up with the majority.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Yeah it was donated.
They want all traffic officers to have better cars. Theres not much point in having a lotus if it's 50miles away!
I was pulled by an impreza in gloucester about 10 years ago. Haven't seen any for years though but they must have them coz I've seen 'The interceptors'!!

·
Registered
753 Posts
I was driving down the A2 just before christmas and a there was an unmarked 4.2 v8 jag xf police car that had pulled over a 1.4 corsa :lol talk about killing a fly with a rocket

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was driving down the A2 just before christmas and a there was an unmarked 4.2 v8 jag xf police car that had pulled over a 1.4 corsa :lol talk about killing a fly with a rocket
and the corsa didnt use its James Bond-esque smoke screen to avoid detection?? :rofl

·
Registered
387 Posts

Sweet, well you wouldnt wanna try and outrun that in a corsa lol they must have shit thier pants.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts