Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 194 Posts

·
Bfuk Legend
5,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Right Guys
We are please to now offer official branded merchandise for the forum, this will entail at first hoodies and polo shirts which with have the logo embroidered on to the garment, not a crap sticker:hihi then further down the line i will move towards further goods:thumbsup

So the deal is to keep the prices low:thumbsup i need to order 30 garments at a time, so i will take orders and payments and one i receive the amount i will then order the goods and post out:thumbsup

so here's the addon logo which will be on the front of the garment, i have shown this in blue so you can see, but the finished garment will be in navy blue with white lettering:thumbsup

and here's the logo which will be placed on the back at the lowest piont ( see photo)

And guys here a mock up off what they will look like once completed, a big thank you to Gunner1 for the design and to bigbenstikes for the mock up:thumbsup:thumbsup

These will be priced at

Hoodies £25.00 + P & P

Polo Shirts £17.00 + P & P

I will post up package cost as soon as i get the items weight from the company:thumbsup

so guys, these are 100% cotton and if you would like to place an order please add you name to the list as set out below and i will pm you the bac's details on how to pay,

so come on guy hopefully this is what you have been waiting for:thumbsup:thumbsup

All The Best

Raffa

·
Platinum BFuk Member
226 Posts
1...james q 1 of each please
2...e36nickd 2 hoodies and 2 polo please
3.. Martyn D 1 hoodie and 1 polo please

·
BFUK Meets Organiser
1,167 Posts
1...e36nickd 2 hoodies and 2 polo please
2...James Q 1 of each please
James all sorted just delete your previouse post mate

·
Registered
469 Posts
1...james q
2...e36nickd 2 hoodies and 2 polo please:D
3..Martyn D 1 hoodie and 1 polo please
4..mad_bmw_driver 1 polo please

·
BFUK Meets Organiser
1,167 Posts
if you can 1 large and 1 extra large with extremewheels (official vendors on the opposite side then im in??
They will ba as artwork attached as each artwork costs£££££££££££

·
BFUK Meets Organiser
1,167 Posts
1...james q
3.. Martyn D 1 hoodie and 1 polo please
4..mad_ bmw_driver 1 polo please

·
BFUK Meets Organiser
1,167 Posts
:embarrassed done..mailbox clear

1...james q 1 hoodie and 1 polo please
3..Martyn D 1 hoodie and 1 polo please
4..mad_bmw_driver 1 polo please

·
BFuk Resident Design Guru
2,834 Posts
cost???
could get done myself but easier if done at same place:thumbsup
Hey mark,

I dont know wether that would be possible as all forum vendors would want it on and then costs would go through the roof? Just a thought, Have a word if the higher powers and then ill mock something up if all is good.. :thumbsup

·
BFUK Meets Organiser
1,167 Posts
Hey mark,

I dont know wether that would be possible as all forum vendors would want it on and then costs would go through the roof? Just a thought, Have a word if the higher powers and then ill mock something up if all is good.. :thumbsup
Ben artwork fees££££££££££££, but you never know :hihi

1 - 20 of 194 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.