BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I run a company with the ability to produce small injection moulded parts, and have an idea to put to forum members.

The idea is to bring back to life obsolete or hard to find moulded parts. I will gather information from forum members on which parts maybe suitable for remanufacture with a list of interested people. Ill compile a spreadsheet of this data and once enough interest has been generated for a single part, I'll kick of the manufacturing and then sell the parts to the interested people.

The amount of interest needed to be able to start manufacture will vary depending on part size and complexity. The price of any part will also vary with complexity and amount of interest, with the more people interested the cheaper it will be.

Please reply to this post with any parts that maybe suitable and list of names of interested people.

I'm hoping to spread this across as many forums as possible so please spread the word and let's get that annoying missing bit of trim replaced.

Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
bringing back obsolete parts with plastic molding that's a great idea why i didn.t thought of it before here is my blog if you new some help please contact my team. also let us know about your progress as well.

cheers

1 - 6 of 6 Posts