BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi just to say how good it is to have other bm owners,help with each others problems on thier cars
some of our cars are getting on a bit and keeping them up to spec means more time and money
so its great that every one helps out to share there experiences saving us headaches,n money too,
all the best ...........:)

·
Bimmerforums Central
8,030 Posts
hi just to say how good it is to have other bm owners,help with each others problems on thier cars
some of our cars are getting on a bit and keeping them up to spec means more time and money
so its great that every one helps out to share there experiences saving us headaches,n money too,
Thats what we are here for mate :hihi

Like the Good Samaritans of BMW owners and BMW cars :rofl

·
Registered
20,393 Posts
Some of the owners are getting on a bit also, isn't that right 328mark :rofl

But really it is good :cool there's always the donate button to keep it going :hihi

·
Registered
217 Posts
My mashed potato is too lumpy - could someone squish it up for me? Ronnie wanted to borrow my dentures! :rofl:rofl

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.