BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
BFuk Moderator
2,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great day out, good to see everyone again, thanks to "half plate" Seb for all the arranging...heres a few pics

Pride of place and number 1 in the list goes to Bill....special award as i've never seen his car anything but spotless :hihi

Bimmerforum ladies...sat in the warm!

Greedy bar stewards....

·
Registered
153 Posts
cheers for pictures martyn and once again thanks to seb for organising it and it was great and nice to meet up with you guys

·
Premium Member
4,132 Posts
Thanks to everyone who attended the meet yesterday! I know a couple of guys couldnt make it, but thanks for letting me know :) See you all at the next one! :thumbsup

Big thanks to Martyn (girl plates) for the pics!

Appreciate that it was bl00dy freezing day, but hope you all enjoyed it, will defo be a meet in the New years with the bonus of a Go Kart Meet :D

Special thanks goes out to Mark (Plumb) for letting me drive his M3! I fcuking want one!!! and also to Bill (gunner1) and Barb for treating us lot to some much needed coffee.

Bring on the next one..........

·
Registered
41 Posts
that was a really good meet and i`m very happy that i came along cause i met such a nice bunch of people who are so passionate about their lovely bmw!
a big respect for all of you who turn up and special thanks to seb and martin for arranging this and cool pictures!

·
Premium Member
4,132 Posts
Let me know when the next one is on. Not to far from Oxford.
Should be one in March time maybe with the added fun of some gokarting :cool Theres a few peeps who come down from Oxford way so you could sort out a convoy down...:thumbsup

·
Registered
77 Posts
Sounds good I think you was at the Oxford cruse around march last year I had the blue 325 convertible with the m6 wheels, my friend was with me he had the estrol blue m3 e46. Don't know if you remember? I have a e36 M3 evo in estrol blue now. Would be good to get out in it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts