BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well guys, awesome afternoon, just got home. Thanks to everybody who came along! :D The attendance was great :thumbsup

Heres the photos.... :hyper Louise took over 170 but heres the best lot (still over 70 pics :eek)

Meet Place No1...

Thanks to Ben and Jim for reading the codes (finally after using 3 laptops :rofl)...

Nicky and Narv late as always....

Closely followed by Mr Shakey and his grandpa car...

Somebody had to wake Barb (Mrs Gunner1) up!!

Meet Place No2...

Mr Shakey appears again...

Ben (Xmak330d) didn't fancy cleaning his car :hihi

Steve wanted to thank me for arranging the meet ;)

Was too hot for all you can eat world buffet so we went to the nearest place...

Meet Place No3...(can't believe the karting was fully booked up :lol)...

Then the stig turned up...

But got stuck behind the DERV :hihi...

Meet Place No4 and a well deserved beer after a fun convoy...

Thanks guys :thumbsup

·
BFuk Legend
11,712 Posts
Been back about half an hour. Me and hayley had a great day out. What a smashing day for a meet as well. Good to see old faces and new alike....:thumbsup
Good to blow out the cobwebs on the m3 as well....:hihi

Excellent turnout, excellent company. All in all a brilliant meet....:)

·
Registered
232 Posts
Really enjoyed myself today. Good to meet all you guys, nice friendly bunch :thumbsup Be good to see the pictures.
Here's to the next meet or national event, which ever comes first, I'll look forward to it

·
BFuk Moderator
2,680 Posts
What a great day :) ... cheers Seb for an awesome meet, great to see the usual crew and meet the new crew, and thanks to Jim for checking the motor with impa....took about 50 pictures, i'll put the best up shortly :thumbsup

·
BFuk Moderator
2,680 Posts
Right...here goes, a bit picture heavy but seems so long since the last meet so was clicking away like mad... :hihi

Firstly where we all met up...

The bimmer ladies.....

Then someone turned up in a ford....please fill in your own captions.. :hihi

Then we invaded KFC.....

And finally Bill and Barbs new coffee table....

Thats all folks....... :thumbsup

·
Registered
153 Posts
was a great meet today see old and new faces, it was a shame we couldnt go karting but next time and thanks seb for organising it :thumbsup and thnaks to seb, steve, martin, plumb, matt, bhav and the other names i have forgot, that always turn up every time make this a great meet

·
Bfuk Legend
5,675 Posts
Well a big thanks to seb for setting up the meet and always great to see old face's, yeah you lot , you ugly basta*ds:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl and as always i was late and you can know who caused that lol, great to see you nicky and narvin and hopefully next time i,ll be in the TVR and not shakey, bloody thing, i had to drive the last 60 miles at 55mph as i think it's the wheel bearing that was shot and it felt like the front wheel was gonna fall off:jaw-dropping, still got 35mpg out of a V6 so not bad lol, see you guys soon, Raffa:thumbsup

·
Registered
776 Posts
was a great meet today see old and new faces, it was a shame we couldnt go karting but next time and thanks seb for organising it :thumbsup and thnaks to seb, steve, martin, plumb, matt and the other names i have forgot, that always turn up every time make this a great meet
I'll try and keep an eye out for your 3 cars now mate! Get your name down for the shows. ;)

Was a great day and the first meet I've been to. I was expecting a load of old farts comparing ratchet sets clad in flat caps but the complete opposite and instead just a bunch of very nice guys and gals.
Haha... Give me a shout if you forget what seats your looking for now lol.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
just to echo everyone else - thanks go to Seb, Steve etc. for all the arrangements and another cracking afternoon... sorry we had to disappear early but sadly the opportunity to visit another as yet unshopped Primarni was too strong for my better half... :frown:grumpy

was great to see all the familiars and some new faces and cars too..

thanks again to Plumb for leading the way (often at a great distance!!) - car looks PROPER nice from all angles!!

Looks like it continued on to be a great afternoon... roll on the summer months and more get-togethers!!

·
Registered
832 Posts
Top Meet guys. Thanks to steve and Seb Again for the organising today. had a great day. good to finally put some faces to Usernames....

and Remember Vinay K's Words for today..

DECAT, REMAP & LED.....:)

·
Registered
232 Posts
Great pictures there! One lesson learnt from today, put sun tan lotion on when I've got my top down. A little red faced is an under statement :hihi

1 - 20 of 65 Posts