BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys and girls, ive organised a meet at ikea in wembley for sunday 15th feb. the details are as follows:

Sunday 15th Feb
7:30pm
Ikea Wembley (off A406)
NW10 0TH

Meet in the far corner of the Middle Floor in the Multi Storey

* No chavving around with your cars as you'll only look like a fool and ruin the meet for everyone else. You won't be respected for breaking up a meet
* No deafening music
* All BMWs welcome.
* Don't be afraid to come and say hi

Those of you who are on Facebook, join the group below and keep track of meets there...

http://www.facebook.com/groups/edit.php?gid=49850558849#/group.php?gid=49850558849

·
BFuk Legend
11,712 Posts
Im gutted i didnt know about this before. :frown
Im off to London for valentines weekend with the Mrs and she would kill me if we went to a car meet :sarcastic
Mind you my cars not in any state to take to a meet at the mo :hihi

·
Legendary BFuk Member
12,959 Posts
Im gutted i didnt know about this before. :frown
Im off to London for valentines weekend with the Mrs and she would kill me if we went to a car meet :sarcastic
Mind you my cars not in any state to take to a meet at the mo :hihi
It's all about the BMW not the state:thumbsup

I really hope this is something that doesn't put members off:frown.

It's not a car show where you'll be parked in the show and shine section. It's a chance to meet up, have a laugh and come away being able to put faces to names:thumbsup

·
BFuk Legend
11,712 Posts
It's all about the BMW not the state:thumbsup

I really hope this is something that doesn't put members off:frown.

It's not a car show where you'll be parked in the show and shine section. It's a chance to meet up, have a laugh and come away being able to put faces to names:thumbsup
No not that sort of state :silly
The 325 is in state of various parts across the workshop and the 318 has no brakes. So im driving the works K11 1 litre Nissan Micra :jaw-dropping

·
Legendary BFuk Member
12,959 Posts
No not that sort of state :silly
The 325 is in state of various parts across the workshop and the 318 has no brakes. So im driving the works K11 1 litre Nissan Micra :jaw-dropping
Ah sounds like both of my cars and got to get ready for 28th March for our meet in Bristol:jaw-dropping

One of them will be done:silly

If not A19 RYM will be the only Vauxhall at a BMW meet:hihi

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hi guys and girls, ive organised a meet at ikea in wembley for sunday 15th feb. the details are as follows:

Sunday 15th Feb
Ikea Wembley (off A406)
NW10 0TH

* No chavving around with your cars as you'll only look like a fool and ruin the meet for everyone else. You won't be respected for breaking up a meet
* No deafening music
* All BMWs welcome.

Those of you who are on Facebook, join the group below and keep track of meets there...

http://www.facebook.com/groups/edit.php?gid=49850558849#/group.php?gid=49850558849
:cool So when is the next meet, sorry not on Facebook! :cool

·
Registered
199 Posts

Sunday 15th Feb
Ikea Wembley (off A406)
NW10 0TH

* No deafening music
* All BMWs welcome.

I've put a request in to join the FB group. Look forward to hearing about more meets

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.