BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:lolI'm new to the site . Anyone got meets going on in north wales or Anglesey. Please reply and let me know. See you soon hopfully . :thumbsup:thumbsup:

·
Registered
106 Posts
Hi there Welshman,

You must be out on a limb there!

Doesn't seem to be too much support up your way...:frown

Keep plugging away :rofl

·
Registered
3 Posts
Alrighty?

I'm all the way down Newport way in South Wales, but once the E28's back on the road I'm always interested in travelling (what's the point of owning the ultimate driving machine if it's not driven lol) so I'd be interested. I'm new to the scene myself and was hoping to join or drum up interest in a South Wales club, maybe then affiliating with those in other areas such as yourself. There's loads of nice halfway meeting place like Aberystwyth or Builth Wells etc. Just wanted you to know you don't hafta be on your own up there, lol

·
Registered
6,989 Posts
I live in Wrexham, North Wales... TBH I usually travel to the Midlands meets, but maybe we could get something together over in Wales.:thumbsup

We could organise a bit of a drive and then meet at a pub for something to eat and a photo opportunity, after all now Brunstrom has retired perhaps the Police will let us enjoy the roads for a day;)

Or maybe a track day at Trac Mon.....?

·
BFuk Moderator
2,680 Posts
best road in mid wales would have to be aberystwyth to devils bridge then back the ponterwyd to aber way,
seriously awsome road with mega views
seconded...my folks used to have a static van in Llanrhystud and theres some great driving roads there :thumbsup

·
Legendary BFuk Member
12,959 Posts
awsome ..
should we get a list together of whos intrested or is it a bit early in the year to meet yet?
The key to organising a meet is

1) Speak to Ralph AKA Mr MEET AKA Meet Co-Ordinator:D

2) Choose a Location, Date and Time.

3) Post Your threads listing points in Number Two and ask for members to only add their names to the list IF they are deadly serious.

Maybes need not list their names until they can confirm for sure, this always keeps the numbers as realistic as possible.

Time to grab the Bull by it's Horns and crack on:thumbsup

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
I lol that this 'north wales meet' has apparently been on the cards for well over a year, and still hasn't happened! :)

Come on Wales members, support the local members! Hold a meet, you won't regret it! :)

P.S. When we were struggling to get names for the Aviemore meet, I PM'd people when I saw they were from Scotland to encourage them to get involved. Granted, most couldn't for various reasons, but a few did! :)

·
Platinum BFuk Member
105 Posts
noted fella,

im thinkin leave it till the weathers a little hotter and dryer mind
be more enjoyable for all
Do we live in the same Wales :hihi

As I said before I would be up for.

I lol that this 'north wales meet' has apparently been on the cards for well over a year, and still hasn't happened!

Come on Wales members, support the local members! Hold a meet, you won't regret it!

P.S. When we were struggling to get names for the Aviemore meet, I PM'd people when I saw they were from Scotland to encourage them to get involved. Granted, most couldn't for various reasons, but a few did!
I think Mr Lamper has a good idea aswell. I have seen a few people with Location Wales in there profile.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts