BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 188 Posts

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys apologies if this is in the wrong area. Am building on AFC Neals advice and am stating a date, and venue:

Sunday 9th May 2010 at 13:00 meet at :

http://www.morethanjustapub.co.uk/thecaseisaltered/index.php

Could members let me know who would be interested then I can have a word with Mark Douglas (about ramschakling his pub for drinks and food ... cough cough biggest plate reserved for Seb :hihi)

The parking next door is not owned by the pub but is huge and has space for well over 70 cars and of course Harrow View Point (good view of North London) :jaw-dropping ...... Just a warning though as it is not owned by anyone its a bit unkept so people with lowered cars may struggle :shifty: .... some big potholes and speed breakers but nothing untowards generally as there are some routes in to avoid both of the above mentioned.

RALPH let me know if this is acceptable :thumbsup

·
Premium Member
4,132 Posts
Let the games commence! :D:D Kobe burger on the menu sounds good!!! ;)

1. StK
2. Avneet07
3. Miss PaaGal (I hope)
4. 6891_seb and mrs 6891

·
Premium Member
4,132 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,132 Posts
6. AFCNEAL & FiFi93 (Not stopping to eat, gotta be away by 1430ish)
Thats simply not an option for me! :hihi

I have a mates weedding the day before so forgive me If I look like $hit! :rofl

·
Premium Member
4,132 Posts
May be able to make this one, not sure yet as it's a BMW day at the ace cafe on the 8th and fancy going as not been there before, will struggle to do both.
Hi Martyn...

I am like you a Ace cafe virgin! Was planning on going but have got a mates wedding on that day so cant. Its defo something that I want to go to, hopefully will be another opportunity this summer. :thumbsup

Stick your name down for this meet, you know you wana! Show the missis the dessert menu :hihi By the sounds of it going to be some decent photos! :cool

·
Premium Member
4,132 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,132 Posts
i'll see if i can get along to this one guys just need to see what i am doing:thumbsup
Come on Ralph you know you wana!! :thumbsup

1 - 20 of 188 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.