BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeh there was some lovely m cars especially m3s which makes me want one even more than i did before..
Was a good meet aswell and it was nice to put a few faces to names..

·
Registered
216 Posts
yeah was a good laugh, good to meet new people and all that, then went for a drive and saw just how quick e46 M3's are....
nice to see someone took a pic of my E30 too. woooooooooo :D

·
Registered
377 Posts
For example you load the pic to photobucket, and then post the link to the picture on here, and the link displays as the picture. The pics above are probably loaded up that way

·
Registered
377 Posts
You can use bulk uploader on Photobucket also so all the pics upload at once. Once loaded to Photobucket you just copy and paste the links for the pics you want to use.

You can see in this screen shot of my Photobucket the link I have highlighted on the second image... the IMG Code.... Thats the link you need to use to post the pics on here

The link will look something like this till you've posted your post, then the image will display...

·
Registered
377 Posts
yeah was a good laugh, good to meet new people and all that, then went for a drive and saw just how quick e46 M3's are....
nice to see someone took a pic of my E30 too. woooooooooo :D
I think it was you I was telling about the woman I know who has the old BMW in her garage where theres no door pillar? Been looking into it and its an E9.

shes told me that all 4 windows are electric and that they all wind down so its like a convertible but with a roof?
If its true its quite advanced for a car of that age.... I keep trying to get her to sell me it as a resto project as its been sat in her delapadated garage for at least 15 years rotting away but she wont part with it :frown

1 - 20 of 31 Posts