BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all is anyone intrested in having a meet at teeside on wed 2nd nov at 7pm till whenever... we have not had a decent meet for ages now so if anyone is intrested get your names down and we can have a catch up etc... you dont even need to be in a bmw (drew) lol.....

1. markmc8
2. mike328i

·
Registered
73 Posts
2nd November??!! Wednesday??!! that's when all racing boys coming to Teesside Park :)
Anyway do not count on me as I've sold my baby last week :( Still havent found anything decent and driving wifes A2 atm. Miss my car so much :(

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
2nd November??!! Wednesday??!! that's when all racing boys coming to Teesside Park :)
Anyway do not count on me as I've sold my baby last week :( Still havent found anything decent and driving wifes A2 atm. Miss my car so much :(
yeah you get the boy racers etc but we stay away from all them and a wed is a day that we tend to be able to make it.. and since it s not really a bmw only meet anyway get yourself along in the a2 mate ... drew will be in the subaru john in ???? depends what he got now .. etc.. the more the merrier..

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I can come but will be good to see more people coming..
yeah mate would be good to meet a new face.. just wish we could get people to attend like it used to be back in the day lol.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts