BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
BFuk Moderator
2,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great meet and a great turnout, thanks Andy for all the arranging, had a very enjoyable day, was great to meet new members ..... just chipped the ice of my feet :hihi will post pictures up soon

·
Registered
630 Posts
Yeah, had a great time, nice one andy!
It was nice to meet everyone and their cars!

·
BFuk Moderator
2,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Heres a few pics of the day, starting off at the meeting point of Halfords car park...

Then the drive out to Sandringham.....

And finally at the car park on the Sandringham estate (no royalty popped over to say hello) though there was a visit from a nice lady PC on a bike ;)

A very enjoyable day out :thumbsup

·
Premium Member
4,132 Posts
Looks like an awesome day! :cool Great pics Martyn :thumbsup

Looks like you've started something off regular Andy :)

·
Registered
187 Posts
Looks like you guys all had a crackin day :thumbsup
with a HHEEEPP of nice motor's
But was that Andy wearing A BRA ??:rofl:rofl
should have know with all the pics he puts up here

·
Registered
264 Posts
is not my bra mate i will post same pics in the min

Reactions: Disco Stu

·
Platinum BFuk Member
637 Posts
Great meet guys i fell knacked now 260 miles, 2 1/2 hours driving there and back but WAS WORTH IT lol

Great to meet you all and some great pics

Sam

·
Registered
4,167 Posts
Well finally i got my pictures uploaded due to going over my limit but now sorted and thanks to everyone who turned up and really appreciate it .

its no secret im a member of other forums inc what some on here call an inferior forum which i think is uncalled for and members off that and the one nation crew came and showed support for my little meet and hopefully i can do it again as one big get together again and maybe come show season we can join forces with other forums and just have one big party and just enjoy our love of bmws.

glad the weather held out and special thanks to sam,paul,lewy.gem,karl and quite a few others who made in some cases a fair old trek and hopefully i made your day worth the drive to norfolk.

even grabbed some bits for the loon inc my old fusion monoblock amp for my 2000w bass box off bill and some blue leds also(cheers buddy) and some ambers off gus(andy)

anyway i will do another one at some point and hopefully go bigger and arrange some proper food arrangements next time and i have 3 locations in mind to do the next one.

Massive thanks again guys and girls and hopefully see you all at the next one.

enjoy the pics and quick video but ignore my heavy breathing as ive had flu all week and felt rough today

[URL=http://s1180.photobucket.com/albums/x408/spiritentwined/?action=view&current=VIDEO0001.mp4]
[/URL]

·
Registered
4,167 Posts
is not my bra mate i will post same pics in the min
sell it to stu

Looks good I think, might get one. Yeah, get your pics up :)
really suited yours

SAME PICS FROM ME >

great pic buddy

MORE ON THE LINK
lynn meet pictures by mathew325 - Photobucket
Great meet guys i fell knacked now 260 miles, 2 1/2 hours driving there and back but WAS WORTH IT lol

nice to finally meet you sam and i bet your tired,car looked real nice too

Great to meet you all and some great pics

Sam

What a great day, long drive but was worth it

nice to meet you also and look forward to meeting up again at some point

Paul

1 - 20 of 63 Posts