BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sent a PM to CRN to ask for a couple of quotes regarding new brake discs and pads for my car yesterday (was in meetings most of the day so couldn't call!) - but hadn't received a reply so have now placed an order with another company.

Shame as after reading the reviews and experiences of others on here I was looking forward to dealing with CRN.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Sent a PM to CRN to ask for a couple of quotes regarding new brake discs and pads for my car yesterday (was in meetings most of the day so couldn't call!) - but hadn't received a reply so have now placed an order with another company.

Shame as after reading the reviews and experiences of others on here I was looking forward to dealing with CRN.
I spoke to them yestarday matey and they did say that they are short staffed and couldnt answer on here. I rang them and got a good deal mate. They even threw in next day delivery too......Id tried ringing them to see if they can beat the price you got. I spoke to Nigel who is on here...

Reactions: pangster

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
points noted lads! and I do normally do most purchases by phone.. as mentioned didn't really have the option to yesterday (although plenty of time on the old iPhone :lol) - this thread wasn't intended as a dig or criticism of CRN - but maybe to highlight to other people to phone them and not rely solely on a response on here.

Overall I'm happy with the products I decided on and the price I paid - but dissapointed that I couldn't support a forum vendor though as I generally always look on here first. Probably would have held off, but car is going in soon to get all the bits fitted so wanted to make sure that I had all the parts in time.

·
Registered
500 Posts
points noted lads! and I do normally do most purchases by phone.. as mentioned didn't really have the option to yesterday (although plenty of time on the old iPhone :lol) - this thread wasn't intended as a dig or criticism of CRN - but maybe to highlight to other people to phone them and not rely solely on a response on here.

Overall I'm happy with the products I decided on and the price I paid - but dissapointed that I couldn't support a forum vendor though as I generally always look on here first. Probably would have held off, but car is going in soon to get all the bits fitted so wanted to make sure that I had all the parts in time.
:thumbsup

Reactions: pangster
1 - 8 of 8 Posts