BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The local dealership were let down badly by BMW UK when it came to delivery of my new X2 last month leading to three promised delivery dates not being met, including one at 2 hours notice before I was due to pick it up,

By way of apology they are loaning me their 8 Series convertible for a couple of days later this week, that should be fun :D

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
"2 hours notice before I was due to pick it up" That is not BMW UK letting you down it's the local dealer.
They have the car a few day's before you get to collect it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This was a car that was already built and sitting in a depot somewhere near Southampton I believe rather than one built to order. All they had to do was get it from there to the dealership in Kent. I'd be very surprised and disappointed if they were lying to my face saying the car hadn't been delivered to them if it had been sitting at the dealership at the time.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here you go...

It was an absolute pleasure to drive, lots of power on tap, wanted to be driven and the harder you drove it the more responsive it was. Cornered like it was on rails and made some lovely noise when you put your foot down. If I had a spare £80k I'd be very tempted :D Getting back in to my X2 with M Sport trim it feels very cheap by comparison.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts