BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was in the middle of fixing my F11 5 series when I found that newtis.info is now gone! Unable to fix the car without newtis. Is there another copy of newtis elsewhere, or has someone made an offline backup or it's best just to download the original BMW TIS?

Many thanks!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for your reply!

Unfortunately workshop-manuals.com don't have the manuals for the F11.

Seems that bimmergeeks' Rhinegold download includes the TIS which is apparently bundled within ISTA-D, so I'm trying that.

The Wayback machine seems to have archived newtis.info so some information may be accessible by using that.

Many thanks!

·
5,877 Posts
Just get the FREE download of ista+ and you will be good to go.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Was in the middle of fixing my F11 5 series when I found that newtis.info is now gone! Unable to fix the car without newtis. Is there another copy of newtis elsewhere, or has someone made an offline backup or it's best just to download the original BMW TIS?

Many thanks!
What info do you need?

It was inevitable this would happen as the site (from BMW AG's perspective) was IP infringement. BMW have now put the info behind a paywall which costs $2500/year. That's a low blow to all BMW owners and I hope they don't go after Real OEM.

To BMW AG:

·
Registered
126 Posts
Just get yourself a stand-alone copy of ista+ and it’s all there !!

I must admit I don’t like the way BMW do their manuals though really not that straightforward to work you way around but the same info is on Ista as in NewTis if not more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
126 Posts
If the OP can tell me what he wishes to fix, I can provide him with the diagrams etc.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts