BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Just picked up my firt ever BMW at the weekend, loving it so far ......

BMW 645ci Convertible whith every extra bar the heads up display, Logic 7 Hifi, ski bag and upgraded wheels.

Black with Red leather, 2004 with 29k on the clock, 1 owner and FBWSH.

95% of my previous cars have been Japs with the last one being a FN2 Type R so the size of the BMW takes a bit of getting used to!

Been watching the market for a while (watching the price drop) and thought now was a good time to buy at under £20k with summer coming and all that.

The only thing I have noticed is a metallic noise when cold, goes when warm and also a ticking noise from what appears to be the cambelt area. I am told this is fairly normal, is that right?

Was an immaculate car until I picked it up:muttering, 20 miles into my 160 mile trip home and a massive stone it the bonnet, scratched it to the metal and a dent the size of a 5p (gutted).

Just de-badged it now all I need to find ate some nice 20's and a new exhaust and it will be sorted!

Dodgy pick of the car parked the Mway services on the way home.

Cheers
Raf

·
Registered
20,393 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum rafphillips, typical that the car would get stone damage on the way home :frown congratulations though on your new car, looks great :cool

1 - 6 of 6 Posts