BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
evening all, i'm steve from burton on trent (yes i know its crap) just bought myself a 323i se so thought i'd pop in and see if i can learn something about these cars!

i'm a regular on the fiat coupé forum (fccuk) and run a modified 350bhp but need something more reliable and trustworthy for when it's off the road (like now!) - please assure me i've bought a reliable one lol!!! :embarrassed

·
Registered
500 Posts
Welcome to thr forum....get some pics and more info up about it...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
burton on trent cant be that bad its were the beer comes from welcome to the site
cheers, its about the only thing any good apart from the A38 lol! i'm a brummie so i'm used to much better! ;)

thanks for the welcome all so far :thumbsup

·
Banned
1,871 Posts
Welcome Steve. I'm in Burton fairly regularly on business.Was there Tuesday this week in fact!

Shame about your football affiliation, but good taste in cars makes up for it!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Welcome along, get some pics up! Even of the FixItAgainTommorow, just in the right sections please :)
ha ha ha just seen this reference to my beloved fiat - that's currently sat at midland car servicing awaiting the latest new engine!! my previous coupé i had for 3 years with no issues at all, but this "top of the range" model has cost me a fortune and much heartache - this will be it's 3 rd engine in 2 years, after 4 lots of aux belts munching the cambelt. after a couple of head rebuilds i bit the bullet.
i love the car though and it's urgent perfomance and brilliant style (imo) and it's recent failure was after a full day of track-day action at donington....

if anyone reads this, i've bough a w reg 325i se - is this the e46 model? sorry for being a bit thick, i've not had a german car for close on 30 years!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts