BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone.
Names Archie, 22 years old.
Mechanic to trade, although no longer working in the trade.

Bit of a Vauxhall die hard if i'm honest, had various Nova's/Corsa's etc, built a couple of 2.0 16v Corsas, fancied a change and my GF's brother had his E36 for sale, bought it on boxing day.
It was on 99k when i bought it, i'm the 4th owner and it has FSH.

No serious plans for the BMW, wouldnt mind some Vader front seats, Clear/Red rear clusters, and slightly bigger wheels.
Here's some pictures (And if anyone could gen me up on the spec of the car i'd be greatful :thumbsup )

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
My favourite colour and looks like all the M3 outside bits except the wheels.

Very nice.

Vaders seem to be frequently warn on the side so I would prefer your good leather to a saggy vader

Good luck with your toy

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks folks :)

I'd like some M3 wheels for it in the near future as the Schnitzers are too small IMO.

How much should i expect to pay for a front bumper? Mines has been cracked with a small piece missing since i bought the car.

I'd never seen a 3 series with a top window spoiler before this, its a genuine Schnitzer one, quite a nice touch imo.

·
Registered
387 Posts
welcome to the site mate, nice e36 that. leather looks spot on id leave it in there if it was me like.

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Welcome.

Nice 325i by the looks of it.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
welcome mate. vaders are lush if you can get them in vgc, im lucky and found some mint ones for a good price.
nice clean looking e36 you have defo some bigger alloys and it will look nice :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts