BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi My Name's Paul and thought i'd register on here to get tips on keeping my car looking as good as it does, general maintenance and upgrade tips, etc.

The Car : I recently purchased a 1994 E34 520 24v, Alpina Replica
Have wanted a beemer for ages and after selling my last car as i work in london and didn't really need one, decided i was going to find my self a nice older beemer as i prefer the old shape. Was original looking at the coupe's but with another child on the way thought it best to get something a bit bigger.
I was original looking and getting an old 540 estate that i'd seen but the insurance was a tad steep considering it would only been driven to the train station and at weekends.
Then i stumpled across a very good condition M reg 520i that had been very well looked after with a factory fitted Alpina Bodykit with all the badges and 18" alpina wheels the car is near immaculate and runs very well for a 17 year old car with 140000 on the clock.
My signature picture is what it looked like on the day i bought it, will post some more pics when I can give the car a clean.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Welcome to the best forum of them all Paul:thumbsup

Car looks the biz as well.

These 520s sound and go better than youd think as well:D

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cheers fellas sure i'll be asking lots of questions once i've driven it for a while, had one trip down to brighton and back last week and drove like a dream

#@daz850.
Not normally a fan off green cars either but definetly looks the business on this car

·
Registered
14 Posts
Welcome Paul. You have got the best shaped BMW after all :thumbsup

* Opinion Disclaimer: i am in no way biased at all!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yea was on ebay a while back, and noticed he hadn't sold it so phoned him up and made him an offer, got myself a bargain :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts