BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi people

Just joined the forum seems to be plenty of knowledge on here !!

just sold my audi this morning and looking to buy a 530d m sport.

Going to look at a few tomorrow.

I have some questions that hopefully people can anwser.

When did the facelift come in on the latest 5 series? and how do you tell its a facelift model?

Any glearing faults i should be looking for when buying?

Thanks in advance

Jc

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Right ok

Been to dealership today and left a refundable deposit on the car which i love but not told them that:D

Meeting finance manager tomorrow as im not too impressed with what they have quoted me

Anybody got any experience/advice on the select schemes bmw provide or should i go straight hp.

What is a good rate in this climate ? im little lost and really cant get robbed on the deal.

Any comments or advice welcome.:thumbsup

·
Registered
63 Posts
Thanks for the info

Think i have just purchased a 530d m sport. 56 plate.
How much, what specs / colour? Congrats on the purchase, I'm looking at getting the exact same car.

Re your finance question, I've heard APR numbers ranging from 4.9% to 8.9% but it's all very dependent on your own credit history.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks mate

Carbon Black with the 19" wheels
Black leather heated
media pack
visability pack
auto dim and folding exterior mirrors.

Its spot on only thing is the dealership are quoting apr at 10.2 on straight 5 year HP or 12.1 on a 4 year select agreement.

There is a ten pound a month difference between the payments the select agreement being a tenner cheaper.

But i edging towards the more expensive payment and doing straight HP they seem too keen to push this select option with the baloon at the end. Need to decide before monday which way to turn. :confused

put a deposit on the car refundable if i dont agree to a deal which i have not yet.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts